VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bone of Ancients [v0.1_1] [NoF8 Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok, not bad for alpha, but Back function is first thing needed. Also, please change font in scene titles cause its unreadable for non-english speakers. And addition personally from me, please delete all this crap about "dont want powers" and all. A LOT OF MAGIC. A LOT OF TYPE OF DIFFERENT MAGIC. Mind control, telekines, common sense alteration, invicibility, thought change, and so on and so on. Make it like Superpowered(or what was called that crappy ntr game?) but withouth all that shit with NTR.
If you have mind control powers, first thing u do after corruption tell not to cheat on u in any way. Its logic.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
40 seconds to download update...crosses fingers there is more than 40 seconds of new play :p and more seethrough tops :O
oh..and let me add "fuck pewdiepie"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in what sane world world..is pizza +1 bad!!!!! its god's perfect food..contains all the healthy food groups in one glorious package..Dev do you even pizza?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh..and when a blonde approaches you on a street asking for a date..well..ya....thats a hooker..
otherwise...the dames look hot..the script is juvenile moronic dumb....so standard middle of the road adult game fare...not horrid like some..not good like some..just..there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
time to troll sweet adorable @Avaron1974 i NEED to see if she'll attack me..oh yes..sexy time!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think she's lesbian, can't see anyone fucking that for free so she's probably buy sexual (it's hard to play on words when typing them out).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I don't think she's lesbian, can't see anyone fucking that for free so she's probably buy sexual (it's hard to play on words when typing them out).
and here i was hoping for a scolding for stereotyping based on image...hohum :( which also means i will not get to spank you for daring to scold me..life sucks :(

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
where scrooll gone renpy game its alredy pissing me off u cant go back change the txt screw that not good enough but console pc works still not tested the save game edit yet not too imprest with dev

im thinking now after i try save my game
i say this game must be crap think error dont like to say crap i got trying to save game before i go bed cant even copy it

closed game im out here

Jesus, what is it with these barely understandable rants?
You know, there are commas and full-stops and they exist for a reason.

Not having a roll-back feature is easily solved by using unren and even if not, it's hardly a reason for this outburst.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and here i was hoping for a scolding for stereotyping based on image...hohum :( which also means i will not get to spank you for daring to scold me..life sucks :(
I only scold for that when people say dumb shit along with the stereotype like we're only lesbian because political correctness..... takes a special kind of moron to say that..... ahem.

Besides, I would have thought she was a dyke too.

As much as I do dislike stereotypes there are so many short hair butch lesbians everywhere I go.

Although thanks to Tumblr it's getting harder to tell if those short haired folk in gay bars are wimmin or really girly looking men. The amount of transtranders in the gay club in town has shot through the roof. I'm pretty sure there are more gender fluid, non binary "my parents don't understand me" genetic rebels there than there are actual gay people.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Jesus, what is it with these barely understandable rants?
You know, there are commas and full-stops and they exist for a reason.

Not having a roll-back feature is easily solved by using unren and even if not, it's hardly a reason for this outburst.
i'm a fan of no capitalization and using "..." in lieu of punctuation...any little thing to trigger the interweb word warriors makes me happy...so happy.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Encountered two bugs.if I choose to peek on mom before the dream, the game ends and throws me back to the main menu.
When I try to peek on her the next morning I get a "An exception has occured" error.

Both new game and old saves.

i'm a fan of no capitalization and using "..." in lieu of punctuation...any little thing to trigger the interweb word warriors makes me happy...so happy.
Eh, as long as I can still understand what you want/mean I'm good.
It's inane ramblings that I can't stomach.

Reactions: Matt_NGS

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I only scold for that when people say dumb shit along with the stereotype like we're only lesbian because political correctness..... takes a special kind of moron to say that..... ahem.

Besides, I would have thought she was a dyke too.

As much as I do dislike stereotypes there are so many short hair butch lesbians everywhere I go.

Although thanks to Tumblr it's getting harder to tell if those short haired folk in gay bars are wimmin or really girly looking men. The amount of transtranders in the gay club in town has shot through the roof. I'm pretty sure there are more gender fluid, non binary "my parents don't understand me" genetic rebels there than there are actual gay people.
i do not go outside and socialize with people because i am still behind the curve of modern terminology and people are so militant :O i use an ancient forgotten word to describe myself..straight... :O

Matt_NGS

Sep 6, 2018
Encountered two bugs.if I choose to peek on mom before the dream, the game ends and throws me back to the main menu.
When I try to peek on her the next morning I get a "An exception has occured" error.

Both new game and old saves.

Eh, as long as I can still understand what you want/mean I'm good.
It's inane ramblings that I can't stomach.
Thanks. Isolated and resolved. I wont post a bugfix as the next update should only be a couple of weeks. For the time being i'd advise players not to peek on Mom on the second night and to ignore the error that comes up if you peek in the shower.

Just to quickly respond to a couple of comments.

The dialogue will be fleshed out a bit later, I just put "bare bones" in to get the story moving. I'm also very aware that the majority of people that will play any of my games are not native English speakers and so I need to keep dialogue fairly simple.

Rollback is enabled in the new update but you cannot re-make your decisions. It is there to allow players to revisit a CG or line of dialogue that they may have skipped or want to look at again.

The history screen doesn't exist so using a keyboard shortcut to access it will throw an exception.

I'm glad people are mostly enjoying the story so far. I look forward to revealing more in the next update.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks. Isolated and resolved. I wont post a bugfix as the next update should only be a couple of weeks. For the time being i'd advise players not to peek on Mom on the second night and to ignore the error that comes up if you peek in the shower.

Just to quickly respond to a couple of comments.

The dialogue will be fleshed out a bit later, I just put "bare bones" in to get the story moving. I'm also very aware that the majority of people that will play any of my games are not native English speakers and so I need to keep dialogue fairly simple.

Rollback is enabled in the new update but you cannot re-make your decisions. It is there to allow players to revisit a CG or line of dialogue that they may have skipped or want to look at again.

The history screen doesn't exist so using a keyboard shortcut to access it will throw an exception.

I'm glad people are mostly enjoying the story so far. I look forward to revealing more in the next update.

I would advise against keeping the dialogue too simple. Most of the really successful games aren't written to cater to people who aren't good with English. For those of us who are fit in that language, simple often appears as bland and a bit dumb.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote