Others Completed Bone Town + BoneCraft [D-Dub Software]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Pingly

May 26, 2020
I'm in on the Steam Beta and I'm very pleased with it. I plan on buying it once it's available.

Even though it's the same old engine they have redesigned the maps and made them far more active and alive.

Reactions: FirminC

SpYmAtE

Jul 20, 2017
Skidrow crack does not work on BoneCraft. Instead, you need RELOADED crack.
Just follow the install instruction from the first page but instead use this crack.
You can download said crack from the attached file! :)

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
I'm in on the Steam Beta and I'm very pleased with it. I plan on buying it once it's available.

Even though it's the same old engine they have redesigned the maps and made them far more active and alive.
I'm also looking forward to this release.
Has any of the visuals been improved? Higher res textures, etc.
Edit: I see this was already vaguely answered on the previous page.

heitormonaco

Jan 23, 2021
Can someone explain which missions (and which areas) I have to go to meet the Scene Rocker Twins (Amy & Tina; the Redhead and Purple hair girl)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I am a fan of the series and played the old version years ago. Is it true the new version will be a much larger download and would it be possible for someone to eventually offer compressed versions?

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
I see links up on svscomics but unless you have a premium account for keep2share or fileboom, it'll take almost a day to get them

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I see links up on svscomics but unless you have a premium account for keep2share or fileboom, it'll take almost a day to get them
i pray that it is not a scam download, if not it will not be long until it comes here

I am a fan of the series and played the old version years ago. Is it true the new version will be a much larger download and would it be possible for someone to eventually offer compressed versions?
yes it is bigger if not wrong (cant check now) on steam they said the content is double (if my mind is not old)

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
BoneTown
I have a problem I have no sound in the game Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
trying out BoneTown: the second coming but can't activate cheats and can't find any help for it online, any ideas? just need some cheat for money and maybe power

Edit: Can't activate cheats = Pressing Shift and ~ isn't working and not showing up the console

lorimalron

Dec 8, 2017
trying out BoneTown: the second coming but can't activate cheats and can't find any help for it online, any ideas? just need some cheat for money and maybe power

Edit: Can't activate cheats = Pressing Shift and ~ isn't working and not showing up the console
Cheats are coming in free dlc on the 17th.

Reactions: Hulkevelito

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
okay... regarding the new steam version... it's poorly optimized, so even thought they upgraded graphics and whatnot, is painful to play, even in modern machines, wait for them to address that or simply try to play the old game

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
are we gonna get the remaster here?
You can get it for free from another site if you want , that's what I did , works well but at times it crashes (random but not in close frequency thankfully) only downside it's before the dlc in 2 posts above this one and hence you can't do cheats. and end game you need to stack up on MUSHROOMS cuz they negate damage you take which is NEEDED in final boss fight

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes