3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
the idea people come here asking in hopes the game gets updated... not knowing this game is just a hobby.. like the developer of it hardly cares if it ever gets updated

the developer loves Manor.. and the fact this game has been in 0.01 for over 1 year (or was it in 2019? 2 years?)

it points out the game is just like a side project that hardly matters

so people .. treat it like that.. like it doesn't matter

Maverick2104

Mar 5, 2018
the idea people come here asking in hopes the game gets updated... not knowing this game is just a hobby.. like the developer of it hardly cares if it ever gets updated

the developer loves Manor.. and the fact this game has been in 0.01 for over 1 year (or was it in 2019? 2 years?)

it points out the game is just like a side project that hardly matters

so people .. treat it like that.. like it doesn't matter
Hobby or not, at the time that the same sponsors for the game, those who paid can and should request a game update.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Hobby or not, at the time that the same sponsors for the game, those who paid can and should request a game update.

i mean .. his patreon is to support his projects... even if people ask for this.. he can create a excuse saying he is listening to his fans wanting Manor...

like really he can even make a fake poll and show us all of his supporter asking more Manor content and less Survivor Guilt

at this point i am just here to enjoy people being clueless as for why there is no content

there aint no need for me to talk how poorly handle this game is (not manor since is obviously that game is handle great cause the developer loves it)

so instead imma enjoy the people here either being confused or being funny
it is quite enjoyable to see people still commenting here ... some comments are people hoping the game gets updated

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Still happy to get SOMETHING about this project, no matter how small.
I like this project, I love Bones' art, it's being worked on at least enough to be worth updating.
Pretty much all I ask.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Almost there, guys. Just a bit longer. Bad news is that I had to work a bit longer on graphics and mechanics than anticipated... good news is that 0.02 will be a firm foundation for what's to come in the game... which means that, after that, I just need to add content and little to none re-works and/or code revisits. And hopefully I can try to keep updates in the 1-2 months range.

Also, I haven't commented in a while because for some reason I wasn't getting notifications from this forum.

Also also... keep in mind that I DON'T use this forum as an official place for progress reports.... so, the fact that you don't find anything about the progress of the game(s) here, doesn't translate into anything. As per usual, if you want to keep a close eye in my project(s), join the main discord server.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Almost there, guys. Just a bit longer. Bad news is that I had to work a bit longer on graphics and mechanics than anticipated... good news is that 0.02 will be a firm foundation for what's to come in the game... which means that, after that, I just need to add content and little to none re-works and/or code revisits. And hopefully I can try to keep updates in the 1-2 months range.

Also, I haven't commented in a while because for some reason I wasn't getting notifications from this forum.

Also also... keep in mind that I DON'T use this forum as an official place for progress reports.... so, the fact that you don't find anything about the progress of the game(s) here, doesn't translate into anything. As per usual, if you want to keep a close eye in my project(s), join the main discord server.
Thank you for the explanation, no wonder why it took you so long to reply. Hope to see your next update soon

SeraiNoSekai

Sep 17, 2020
Even if it is a bit frustrating its taking so long, I prefer it to take long and be a somewhat bug free update than an update riddled with bugs.

May 20, 2021
i dont know much about this game or the sequel or prequel Version: 0.01 does not sound finished is updates slow for both games ?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes