4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
"SomeDamnedDude"

I was wondering, do you get some type of payment for using so much time reading/responding to just about every pleb here, or do you just have an ungodly amount of free time, lol.

(I know it's a bit rude, but damn dude, that dedication.)
I haven't been dropping in very much lately, I probably hadn't checked 3 times in the past couple of weeks until yesterday. I wish I got paid (yeah, right) but no, I just like Doc's art work and have the patience to wait but no patience for folks harassing a dev.

If you never want to see another update, harassing and shit talking the dev is how you never get updates.

I do have more free time than I should though.

Cheers!!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yes, Devs don't have the power to kick people from commenting here. Only we, staff/mods team, does. Now please stop all this bickering/bashing/argument before it devolved to something that we have to take action with.

-Edited because it was told the post is easily misunderstood

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Man like really... Each time I come to this thread, there's always somw a hole making a scene. I fuckin love this game. Infact it was my first h-game on pc, and like others I'm desperately waiting for new updates but damn dude.. have a little patience... There are tons of other gmaes too... Try them and keep poping here to see if there's an update... But alas!!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Yes, they both don't have power here but we, the staff team, do have the power. Now stop all this bickering/bashing/argument before we thread ban user and dev alike.
That's just wonderful... Now I'm threaten of being banned... great, great great great great. I guess my aproach of ignoring troublemakers does not work as planned.

I think I'm going to take a break from this thread fro a while. Love you all.

Nov 30, 2019
Bones you plan to extend the game to other locations? you have a pretty good game in your hands and now i understand your dilemma with Patreon but without their support you will be capable of finishing the game?

thevilwithin

May 26, 2017
Hello good when you are going to climb more bone such the manor that you have been almost 2 years and the game is very good.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Hi there. I don't have plans for a complete gallery. I'm not a fan of galleries. I just wanted to give the players the chance to replay the scenes that are not repeatable in-game.

But who knows, maybe when game story reachs its end I could add an "endgame map" with every scene in the game, as a reward. Just maybe.

Additionally, I'm glad to know you are forced to play with only one hand.
im glad you designed the game to be played one handed. i know of many that sadly are not. keep up the good work Doc.

Reactions: Scythe_KoP
May 16, 2017
That's just wonderful... Now I'm threaten of being banned... great, great great great great. I guess my aproach of ignoring troublemakers does not work as planned.

I think I'm going to take a break from this thread fro a while. Love you all.
Good. Now take this extra time to work in your game.

hicksonbakery

Jan 22, 2019
Any spoilers yet? Martha's gorgeous body curves? Lucile's juicy ass with a new cosplay costume? Vera being submissive and knowing her place? Anything?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Any spoilers yet? Martha's gorgeous body curves? Lucile's juicy ass with a new cosplay costume? Vera being submissive and knowing her place? Anything?
Haven't paid attention to the Discord besides the SubscribeStar issue being resolved so as far as I know... Nope. But don't take my word for it as law, there might be something.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes