4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
Oh wow, good to know that with all that happened he did not stop development of the manor. But developing two games at once all by himself? that can be quite challenging. not to mention stressful. Hope he does well tho and manages to maintain his sanity. thanks for the info, cheers.
Who knows? It will probably lead to some burn out just from working hard but the Doc seems capable of pacing himself. The good news is working on two stories may make it easier to avoid writers block and one project can inspire better work in the other. At least he hasn't worked on an update for an entire year, set a release date, and then waited until the release day to announce that the update had been delayed by two damn months.

Drxxxxxxx

Dec 22, 2018
its been a long time waiting the update
i really appreciate your work
maybe you can tell us when is the next update ??

Sak

Oct 4, 2017
Hey Oseo Bones , its almost christmas now and lots of devs are releasing their game updates (some games are good and some are nah) but we just want The Manor v15.0 on christmas please.
And that would be the perfect Christmas gift.
You are our Santa, so please santa make our wish true.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey Oseo Bones , its almost christmas now and lots of devs are releasing their game updates (some games are good and some are nah) but we just want The Manor v15.0 on christmas please.
And that would be the perfect Christmas gift.
You are our Santa, so please santa make our wish true.
Click on the "this post" in the comment above yours (y)

Reactions: Sak

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
For anyone that is not on Discord, I'll copy-paste the announcement the good Doc sent. I'm just adding 2 personal notes marked with astheriscs.

Oseo Bones said:
"Well @everyone !, I'm about to get out of town for some (maybe needed) family time. I wasn't actually planning it, but you know, it doesn't actually hurt to be surrounded by other people sometimes. So I'll probably be offline for a few days (3-5 days tops). Once I come back I'll resume the work on the manor. As you (should know if you check the #games-status channel (Which I really recommend you do if you want to have a loose idea of the game's potential release date)) BT:TM will be out sometime in January... Why? because "lotsofworks" But it will be January fo sho.... *if not, I promise I'll quit this job and join the army.

Either way... Merry Christmas!! to all of you Christian fellas and Happy Eating Lots of Stuff Days!! for the rest of us.

Love y'all...

PS: If you get mad about the "everyone", remember, it is Christmas, time of love on all that... And if you get mad the update is not ready, also remember I don't deal in hard dates anymore, so stop being mad and go love yourself. **Or I will love you instead."
* Please don't.
** Pretty sure there's someone out there that will pay you for that.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
It's a pity that we can play the Manor during Christmas but I'm more than happy that the game will be released during January.
I'm also happy that Doc is taking some time off with the family...

Reactions: ABDOOL

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Martha State blowjob: her images throughout the scene switch from clothed to underwear constantly.
Plus her sprite model faces MC when he is trying to scare her in the basement, instead of looking away

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Martha State blowjob: her images throughout the scene switch from clothed to underwear constantly.
Plus her sprite model faces MC when he is trying to scare her in the basement, instead of looking away
Are you using an older savefile? It has been stated that's a normal bug the first time you trigger the event if you're not using a fresh save from that version. Seems like repeating the event fixes it and it's non-existent if the savefile was started while playing v0.12.1

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes