4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i checked the top drawer it said no point in taking moms things after that i went to basement and it worked
That was a pretty weird fix haha BTW, I'm guessing you used a savefile editor? Cause values over 70 are unachievable by normal means xD

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
That was a pretty weird fix haha BTW, I'm guessing you used a savefile editor? Cause values over 70 are unachievable by normal means xD
i used spend day then spammed +5 in cheat mod cause i was not getting the basement scene so i though i need more of everything XD

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i used spend day then spammed +5 in cheat mod cause i was not getting the basement scene so i though i need more of everything XD
I found the issue (I think). Let me ask you something... it's the first time you went down to the basement? Cause most scenes/events don't automatically happen just for having everything maxed out, you need to try to activate them at least once and then the "levels" apply.

In short... Click me

Last edited:

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
I found the issue (I think). Let me ask you something... it's the first time you went down to the basement? Cause most scenes/events don't automatically happen just for having everything maxed out, you need to try to activate them at least once and then the "levels" apply.

In short... Click me
ye im following the walkthrough/ guide now im stuck at clock scene i did tit job twice but the clock wont unlock T_T

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
ye im following the walkthrough/ guide now im stuck at clock scene i did tit job twice but the clock wont unlock T_T
Well, I think you broke the progression xD Anyways, maybe try doing Lucile's State Event and then try to go to bed? Maybe that's stopping the clock from toggling. It's been a while since I last played it so I don't exactly remember at what point the clock activates.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ok, I'm doing some stuff but I can't seem to progress. I need to do more testing but a preliminary analysis is... You done fucked it up! xD

Let me check if I can reach a certain point. The fact that Martha already is in a Passionate State without the MC having some of the scenes probably screwed up the next scenes. I'll keep on checking.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well, after some more testing I can declare the following...

So I went ahead and started a new save, ran through the common things to do and finally the clock is interactive. Take note however, that I only made progress with Martha and she needs her State Event to be done cause she SHOULDN'T have it at this point in the game.

As a sidenote, Maxing the stats (at least if they're maxed to 70, which is the cap for everyone except Mia, which is 25) doesn't affect progression or block scenes, so you probably modified something else cause again, at the point you were with Martha on your savefile, her State Event shouldn't have triggered.

The reason the clock wasn't activating was cause the titjob you have unlocked is the one AFTER the State Event, and to unlock the clock you need to unlock the titjob BEFORE the State Event. The difference is that Martha is reluctant to do the titjob instead of being the cock-hungry MILF she turns into after the State Event, that's why the clock wasn't activating, the trigger needed for the clock was skipped since you didn't get the reluctant titjob first.

Anyways, here you go and have fun! And please... avoid using a mod, I guarantee you the guide is all you need for the scenes if you want to unlock them quick, but stuff has to be done in progression for it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABDOOL

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
na minha, em algumas ocasiões, parece que não é `` implementar '' o que poderia ser?
It's stuff that still isn't playable, it's like a "Placeholder" to build upon in the future.

Google translate

São coisas que ainda não podem ser reproduzidas, é como um "espaço reservado" para construir no futuro.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Sister night event( investigate strange sound) stopped happening is there a way to trigger it again?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes