4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

serialnuker

Nov 7, 2018
Make sure to get Dr bones into the christmas give away. I dont have enough points to enter him... but someone should!!!

hicksonbakery

Jan 22, 2019
Hey merry Christmas. And I really like the game but the thing is u removed your game from patreon bcoz of beastility and other kinks but there are games like Lida adventure which have beastility in them and alot of games with incest and are on patreon , so why was your game targeted?
Probably because of dat Lucile's juicy ass. And Martha's gorgeous curves!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey merry Christmas. And I really like the game but the thing is u removed your game from patreon bcoz of beastility and other kinks but there are games like Lida adventure which have beastility in them and alot of games with incest and are on patreon , so why was your game targeted?
Patreon works in mysterious (read as "bullshit") ways.

Jan 30, 2019
guys sorry for the qustion (it may be somewhere in the coments but there is to many), so in the night after they all go to sleep, when i go to his mom (Martha) he says (that he need something to make her sleep like a log). I know about the pils in the drawer but coudnt figure it out, can u tell me how to progress the event, and also after i capped Lucie trust at 70 it has an event. I am wondering about Verra, does she have an event as well. And thats it for now.

edit: and one more qustion xd when the ghost evolve so to speak, i cant separate him from me unless i go to sleep, before that when i touch the skeleton he disapers, is there a new way or i just have to nap

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
guys sorry for the qustion (it may be somewhere in the coments but there is to many), so in the night after they all go to sleep, when i go to his mom (Martha) he says (that he need something to make her sleep like a log). I know about the pils in the drawer but coudnt figure it out, can u tell me how to progress the event, and also after i capped Lucie trust at 70 it has an event. I am wondering about Verra, does she have an event as well. And thats it for now.

edit: and one more qustion xd when the ghost evolve so to speak, i cant separate him from me unless i go to sleep, before that when i touch the skeleton he disapers, is there a new way or i just have to nap

My guide has all the information you need, you may find a link to it in the #1 post of this thread.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I just started but how big is the game it's only 187mb ( story and action wise) and how consistent r the updates?
It's pretty packed with content. Although it can feel a bit "grindy" (if you want the good stuff right away), the scenes/characters make up for it and the story (so far) has proven to be interesting to keep you going.

As for the progression (story/"leveling") a guide isn't 100% necessary if you're one of those exploration junkies in these type of games but certainly helps a lot if you feel like you've hit a stalemate, particularly certain outfit unlocks and the Special Events added in v0.12. You can thank Golem98 for such a fantastic guide (linked in the 1st post)

As for the updates part, they've been highly delayed mainly due to Patreon's intervention on the project. You can check that debacle in the spoiler just below the Yellow Text in the very first post.

Due to Patreon and all that crap, last update came on July this year (v.0.12.1). The next one is gonna be up around January but won't be v0.13, instead it's gonna go up to v0.15 as more content than previously expected has been made during these past few months and since the Doc's other project (Survivor's Guilt) had it's first release a while ago, he's been focusing on The Manor now.

However!... The Doc has mentioned that for v0.15 we'll probably need to start a new save due to some tweaking been done in the system files but he'll provide a couple of "catch-up" savefiles once the new version drops.

My advise would be to play it now so you can get familiar with the game and once v0.15 drops, start it over or use one of the "catch-up" saves and keep going, tho I'd recommend a fresh savefile to experiment all the game has to offer.

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
im stuck at the part where mom is in basement at afternoon no seen happens she says your fine and thats it beasty is on

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes