4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey doc Oseo Bones , big fan of this game (best game hands dwn).
Please tell us when will we able to see some content on Doyle's mom (only one pic is there till now).
And sorry for the english as it is not my native language.
At some point down the line... not that far though.

after xmas it looks like it is that time of year so every dev is slowing down my question is what do skeletons do at christmas
Cocaine... we do Cocaine.

Everytime someone ask this, Doc Huesos delays the release one week
If I would do that... the game would not be released for decades.

Oseo Bones Could you add mouse input ? Using keyboard is hard to play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John1788

Oct 7, 2019
There's no point of arguing about a kink that is, in fact, fully avoidable from the get-go. From the beginning I knew that bestiality is not for everyone and that, some that want it, wouldn't actually want EVERY girl in the game to be part of it. That's why I made it optional and limited 1 or 2 main girls (plus some extra for secondary characters) when active.

Now, I don't consider it a core component though, more of a "spice" to it. I mean, the ones who know me, know that I'm a beasty fan and that I plan to make more projects with this kink. But the main core of this particular game is incest... everything else is a plus. Having said that... Yes, there will be some beasty action in the next update... and a few more in future updates. And for everyone that doesn't like it: Just be sure to say "No" when the Skeleton ask if you want some at the begining of the game, or go to the "Mind Palace" and be sure Beasty is off.

Regardless... let's not kink-shame. Remember that, chances are that everyone has a kink that is disgusting in the eyes of someone else. I'm going to guess that everyone in this thread loves incest (Or at least most of us), And there a lot of people calling us weird or disgusting for that (not to mention the good ol' "alabama" jokes).

(As an aditional info for those who don't want Beasty: From now on, I will make sure that, if Besty is OFF, the game would NOT make any reference to it, so you can live with the certainty that in your particular save-file universe, nobody is having sex with animals).

TL;DR: I like Beasty, so we will have more Beasty. If you don't like it that cool too. Cool kids don't kink-shame. Birds aren't real.
In my honest opinion, most people if not majority of us like this game because of beasty content. You are by far the best developer to implement this thing in a best way possible into a game, congrats. Hope we see lots more beasty in the future.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Doctor... I... I need to know... How long... how long do I have to wait before the next update..?
Hi, yes, here you go:

Still working on 0.13, every day adding more new things and rebulding old things, to the point where there will be enough content for like two or three normal updates. This means that next update will NOT be 0.13, but 0.15 intead.

I also decided to take my time and fit all I can before christmas...so tha means that you could expect build 0.15 to be launched on christmas or a little earlier... (Or later, you know better than to believe me when I give specific date).

For more info on scenes and other content for the new build, be free to check the

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
Dear Santa Bones.

I have been a good boy for a long time. All the year, you know.
I did download BT:TM and don't have censored anything.
See all the dog stuff (With very pleasure, in fact).
I did don't be bored by the especial events don't bein animaded. I did download the BT:SG and love that game.
And never ever ask you about the next update.
I a poor guy who's' can't donate to your wonderfull projet.

But in this cristimans holyday. i just have a wish.

See all butts and breasts bein fuckin by this awesome MC, dog and horse.

Thats my precious wish.

I still wait.

Thank you Santa Bones.

PS:Cookies and milk will be in the table.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how much beast content are we talking and is the younger sister planned to have any beast?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just in case, do you mean 4 new scenes or 4 scenes already in the game?

i should have been clear that i'm asking how much new beast content is planned.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

Unless it has been disclosed in the Discord server (and even then, it would've already been posted here as well), there's no confirmation on how many new Beasty scenes are planned for the next update, we only know for sure that they will come thanks to this (shortened) comment by the good Doc:

From the beginning I knew that bestiality is not for everyone and that, some that want it, wouldn't actually want EVERY girl in the game to be part of it. That's why I made it optional and limited 1 or 2 main girls (plus some extra for secondary characters) when active.

But the main core of this particular game is incest... everything else is a plus. Having said that... Yes, there will be some beasty action in the next update... and a few more in future updates.

Reactions: pj13

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

sorry i misunderstood. I was talking about scenes already in the game.

Like "TrialRagnarok" said there's definitely going to be beasty in the next update.

But i doubt it's going to be as much as 4 beasty scenes. I'd say 1 maybe 2 scenes will be beasty.
(This is my personal estimate so i could be wrong just to be clear)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
sorry i misunderstood. I was talking about scenes already in the game.

Like "TrialRagnarok" said there's definitely going to be beasty in the next update.

But i doubt it's going to be as much as 4 beasty scenes. I'd say 1 maybe 2 scenes will be beasty.
(This is my personal estimate so i could be wrong just to be clear)
Boy aren't you about to be flabbergasted ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The mouse may not be an option, but the gamengine allows you to use a Controller with USB-Port (Steam Controller in my case).
It may not be for everyone, but I prefere to lean back in my chair while playing this fabilous game ;)
Once I wanted to play it with a controller and had to use Xpadder to make it work. Not the best, I must say (if it wasn't obvious already haha) but it was interesting. However if you're trying to level up your One-Handed skill, Keyboard is the best choice, since I find the Mouse way a little bit awkward.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
I haven't visited this thread for a while now, so can somebody be kind enough to fill me in with what's been going on
with the progress of the game?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I haven't visited this thread for a while now, so can somebody be kind enough to fill me in with what's been going on
with the progress of the game?
Long story short :
Game was hit by patreon for the incest and the Beasty content.
Instead of removing the content Bones decided to remove the game from patreon and make a new game that didn't break any patreon rules. He released the first release of this new game in October.
It's on this forum called https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-survivor-guilt-v0-01-dr-bones.38629/
After that he's worked on a new update for Bones tales the manor.
New update will either be here late december or January.
After that he's going to work on an update for his new game.

So now he has 2 games and he's going to work on them in a 1:1 way.
Switching between development after each update.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Long story short :
Game was hit by patreon for the incest and the Beasty content.
Instead of removing the content Bones decided to remove the game from patreon and make a new game that didn't break any patreon rules. He released the first release of this new game in October.
It's on this forum called https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-survivor-guilt-v0-01-dr-bones.38629/
After that he's worked on a new update for Bones tales the manor.
New update will either be here late december or January.
After that he's going to work on an update for his new game.

So now he has 2 games and he's going to work on them in a 1:1 way.
Switching between development after each update.
Oh wow, good to know that with all that happened he did not stop development of the manor. But developing two games at once all by himself? that can be quite challenging. not to mention stressful. Hope he does well tho and manages to maintain his sanity. thanks for the info, cheers.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes