3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HEADER.png

Overview:
Long ago, the village of "Hope's Fall" and the rest of the kingdom were invaded by otherworldly creatures. In the mist of the chaos, a man decided to send his only daughter, Nadya, to a far away Monastery to keep her safe. 11 years later, the Kingdom was safe once again, and Nadya decided to leave the Monastery and go on a journey back home. There, the edifications were mostly rebuilt, but the aftermath of the invasion left the townsfolk decimated, and the Village inhabited mostly by lonely men. What can Nadya do to help this grieving Village? Are the creatures gone for good? What actually happen to most of the town's women? Help her find out.​
Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-06
Developer: Dr Bones - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03.1
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: The Manor
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
GUIDE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

SCREENS_1.png SCREENS_2.png SCREENS_3.png SCREENS_4.png SCREENS_5.png SCREENS_6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
hello doc, could you tell us if this work will contain only vanilla (aka human) sexual intercourse?
'Cause, you know, seeing the goblin talk with the mc could be misleading... I wonder if there will be some happy interaction between them...
I'm askin for a friend of course :HideThePain:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
hello doc, could you tell us if this work will contain only vanilla (aka human) sexual intercourse?
'Cause, you know, seeing the goblin talk with the mc could be misleading... I wonder if there will be some happy interaction between them...
I'm askin for a friend of course :HideThePain:
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes