3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Real talk.
Does this game has any good cg's atm. Because i swear to god 99% of patreon Hgames ARE JUST UNFINISHED ARE JUST BLUE BALLING DOG SHIT on this site.
Art looks pretty neat so i do have some hope for this game.

Reactions: Rhomphaia

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I like female protagonist and corruption, one of my favorite genre.
but i dont like mindless, cumdump and a dont have any choices (I should be able to say no or go away or kick his balls if I decide that)
so lots of teasing, slow corruption and each male characters should have its own "progress", so its not that if I go all in with one dude, she is open to do that with whomever.
for me this is much more interesting than The Manor.
but its good to have 2 projects, and both different so you get more supporters.
You make a good point, some progress and relationsuildup even if it's with dudes and they're slimy fuckers is really what's missing from a lot of fem MC games.

Reactions: allenjohn

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Glad to see you back with a new paetron to contribute too Mr. Bones! Eagerly awaiting that Bones Manor release.
236d4e180397967497ef9eee00870bee17aedd289b0485f92ac0bf61309c34b8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin and Sonico

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Hmm, game bugs out when transitioning from the guy carrying it to whatever is next screen. The night background audio keeps rolling, you hear and thud and that's all.

Also bugs out after the scene where he gropes her, once the scene ends he only takes two steps left and then stops and that's it.

Looks very promising, just not playable at all right now.

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
So that means horse cocks?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
WORGEN WORGEN!

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
me discovering this game: YESS some animated female protagonist with art i like
me 10 seconds later: oh ok, it's just another one with fantasy stuff ç____ç

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes