3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not really a fan of the character model, whats the point of having tits the size of half your body? for me its just a turn of, so a hard pass here, but good luck with it :) i do enjoy the manor game, art is amazing as always.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Ripping the art suggested some scenes i couldn't trigger but i got stuck in place after talking to the guy on the beach in the day time with the bonfire behind me to the left and him in front to the right so i gave up. Might want to fix that.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my unofficial Linux build of the game v0.01

If there are any errors with it please let me know so I can try to fix them, as mentioned this is an unofficial build so all 'ye who download be warned

Oseo Bones I'm not sure if you want to add it to the OP or not, also if you're not okay with me porting your game to Linux let me know and I can remove this

Reactions: rKnight

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Looks really good. Some feedback though:
  • Ask someone to proofread, since there's a bunch of writing errors
  • Half of the objects on the parallaxes/tiles look washed out because of the zoom. These are supposed to be pixelated to look better.
  • I had 3 game freezes. I haven't had those in other games since they patched all the memory leaks in 2015, so either your code is messed up or you're using an ancient pirate version. One of them was during the first scene at the blacksmith gear.
  • You should integrate the status screen in the pause menu. That looks way better than just the menu in the middle of the screen. This part looked unfinished, so I hope you were planning on doing this anyway.
  • The text bubbles are fine, but in my opinion they shouldn't autoplay and should be skippable.
  • You should make it more obvious that you can change outfits in the bedroom. I extracted the assets and like how you're approaching this from a technical perspective. This should be really convenient and interesting to make scenes in the future.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
besides Oogly and the lake octopus if there anything ive missed the only other somewhat hidden thing is the taven at night you will get two guys who flick and slap your person

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
Lots of developers do this where they take on another project, or a smaller project sometimes, to stave off getting burn-out. This way they can focus on something else instead of the same thing over and over again. Yes there is a chance of adding stress when working multiple projects, but it actually helps reduce stress, when done correctly. So this is a good way to focus on this and then going back to The Manor with a bit of a clearer head.

Actually he started on this also due to patreon being up his ass about the other game, which is also why he doesn't mention it on there anymore and releases notes in discord. Least that's what he stated a while back might of changed.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Actually he started on this also due to patreon being up his ass about the other game, which is also why he doesn't mention it on there anymore and releases notes in discord. Least that's what he stated a while back might of changed.
Yeah I read that also but again it's also helpful to alleviate stress but working on something else for a bit. I think he mentioned something similar on the Discord

Reactions: tmang

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I'm not really a fan of the character model, whats the point of having tits the size of half your body? for me its just a turn of, so a hard pass here, but good luck with it :) i do enjoy the manor game, art is amazing as always.
what the point in big boobs sir i do not understand you i respect your opinion but you see BIG BOOBS and say no thats a turn off for me i see BIG BOOBS i say gimme gimme gimme its why men have two hands to begin with

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Green Rookie

Jul 12, 2018
a perro este es el que iba hacer por lo del patreon se ve muy interesante y parece que fuera la juventud de la madre uffff solo espero que tenga TM 81 Tijera X

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes