3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
I like female protagonist and corruption, one of my favorite genre.
but i dont like mindless, cumdump and a dont have any choices (I should be able to say no or go away or kick his balls if I decide that)
so lots of teasing, slow corruption and each male characters should have its own "progress", so its not that if I go all in with one dude, she is open to do that with whomever.
for me this is much more interesting than The Manor.
but its good to have 2 projects, and both different so you get more supporters.
Agreed Female protagonist is my fav genre, but if they start off as whores or easily become them then i'll hard pass.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Female mc is not my cup of tea. Good luck with your new game and see you on the next one (if is male mc).

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Can the passive aggressive "Meh Female MC" comments just fuck off.
I know you want the developer to get the message through you passive aggressive comments so i hope Dr. Bones makes the next game Female MC too.
Don't worry about it. We get that kind of irrelevant comments everywhere... is the same when the comment about not liking RPG games. "RPG? argh! I pass"... like, you explicitly click on a thread which prefix stated "RPG" and the first tag was "Female protagonist"... then you comment pretending to be shocked about it....

Regardless, everyone has their own tastes, so they are entitled to play the game or not. There are a lot of non-RPG male MC games out there... I like some of them too.

Hell! imagine if there were only ONE type of game with only ONE type of tag!... the world would be a very boring place. So let's celebrate for people having a wide array of tastes.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes