• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Interesting. Even tho I've played most of the games on this site I never really tried previous game of this game as it was clearly not for me (another incest) but this one cought my attention and I'm glad for it. Innocent female protag, clothes, choices (I hope). Honestly for a demo it has very few flaws and quality is really high. I will surely observe this one.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
"Skip intro" Don't skip the intro

Edit : My bad, i tried to not skip and in fact the intro is just the moment where you learn that the king is dead.
Wwas hoping to skip all the conversation with grand'pa and just play after all of this.

Last edited:

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Some ppl just assume i like when MC Male just bang everyone, the problem with female MC applys to Male MC in some games to, when they rushed too son to sex, withouth some tease/HJ/BJ and stuff, the game became boring, for ME, my humble and PERSONAL opnion, and thats why i think The Manor a great game, has some tease scenes, then progress gradually, and this one made by Bones probably will be good too.
I rlly dont understand why ppl are freaking out with a word "slut". Even "mindset" is used, do i step on a angry coach feet? lol

Reactions: oldstrong

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Some ppl just assume i like when MC Male just bang everyone, the problem with female MC applys to Male MC in some games to, when they rushed too son to sex, withouth some tease/HJ/BJ and stuff, the game became boring, for ME, my humble and PERSONAL opnion, and thats why i think The Manor a great game, has some tease scenes, then progress gradually, and this one made by Bones probably will be good too.
I rlly dont understand why ppl are freaking out with a word "slut". Even "mindset" is used, do i step on a angry coach feet? lol
I agree that the game will be great because its a Bones game, but personal tastes cant be denied, i myself i dont like to play NTR/Fem. Prot and Futuristic/Super Hero themed games.

sharuez

May 26, 2018
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
Gotta love patreon you cant have a dog do naughty things with human but you can have monsters do naughty things with humans... doesnt make sense to me.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Gotta love patreon you cant have a dog do naughty things with human but you can have monsters do naughty things with humans... doesnt make sense to me.
Well, the thought process behind all of this is that: There are international laws that seek to protect animal rights. Bestiality is a violation of animal right (according to the law) because animal aren't able to give consent to sexual relations with human beings, thus it is considered "rape". So, same as the "rape" kink (which is also banned by patreon), Bestiality is glorification of sexual violence, even in drawn or rendered form (because a drawn doggo, for example, is a representation of an actual real thing).

Now, this is were it gets tricky... Fantasy creatures art is a representation of non-existing beings, therefore there's no actual glorification of sexual violance because the "object of the violence" never existed in the first place, and it is fully product of fantasy.

Now, I know for a fact that Patreon does not gives a flying fuck what Developers do... Hell!, I bet they wish they could allow devs to make beasty, incest and every other thing that sell, because they would make a lot more money too. But they need to keep the Mastercad and Visa overlords happy... And these ones must keep the International banks happy...aaaaand this ones must be regulated by international laws... So, it is all a chain of fault that goes around.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Wonderful game, greetings, like the previous one. My fetishes are Incest and Innocent/dumb women, so wow, you make two games for me!
I have a wish, I love dumb/innocence because groping, teasing and even fucking are treated like there is no enjoyment at all. I explain, I don't like rape (or maybe yes) but I don't say this. For example the scene when the goblin titfuck the lady, and she think it's an hug: THIS is my fetish about all of this. I don't know how to explain me better, I think I can call it "act like dumb", when the girl have no idea of sex, or malice. So, if this game continue with this route, I totally into it. When girls especially in femaleprot. games are smart and full of malice I lose instantly interest, dunno why.
For example, in the previous games I enjoy a lot the little sister for not understand the tricky little brother. In the moment when she realize all I definitly not talk to her.
My two cents, greetings!

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Just want to say I like where this game is going. Like the art style. Don't fuck this up.

Also, for anyone having trouble triggering the tentacle scene:
When you bathe, have her show off the front like 10x ( so , going back and forth from the back/front pose )
This seems to have the best chance of triggering it.

This'll probably be the ScaleGarden game we've all been waiting for. Not saying Pink Slave was bad. Cool to see him try a new direction. But Rhode's Fort had some cool features and interactions that didn't get used to their full context sensitive potential.

Looking forward to seeing this develop!

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes