• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes
D

Deleted member 305956

There are a lot of non-RPG male MC games out there
That's understatement man.
Yet we don't see people posting "Meh Male MC" on those games.
I think these kind of comments should be removed by mods if the tag specifies Female Protagonist and those cunts still post those passive aggressive comments like they want to convince the Dev that people don't like Female MC game so make Male MC game.

niners12345

Mar 29, 2018
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
Do you know if...um...*cough* *cough*....centaurs fall under creatures? Asking as part of a survey for research.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me what rpg maker is this one? because every time I tried to play a rpg maker game with the icon of this one all the game works like a online game with a lot of lag. I can play perfectly the other game by doctor bones, but the .exe file has a different icon, so I supposse is a different engine.
It has to be a problem of compatibility of some sort because it happened to me with every single game with this same icon.

This problem makes me really sad because I liked the other game by doctor bones and I allways loved girls with freckles so this game looks like made for me.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Can anyone tell me what rpg maker is this one? because every time I tried to play a rpg maker game with the icon of this one all the game works like a online game with a lot of lag. I can play perfectly the other game by doctor bones, but the .exe file has a different icon, so I supposse is a different engine.
It has to be a problem of compatibility of some sort because it happened to me with every single game with this same icon.

This problem makes me really sad because I liked the other game by doctor bones and I allways loved girls with freckles so this game looks like made for me.
It's RPG maker MV, known for being poorly made. This game has the worst performance of any MV game I've played in the last few years though.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
The problem (for me at least) with some female MC games is they became sluts too easy, the progression is too rushed some times. Then the game became boring and too repetitive.
But its a Bones game! probably will be great !

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019

it's rpg maker mv the latest one
and the lag of your more of your computer power I think
Mv use more resource than ace version
for more graphic quality
and more than that this game use advance graphic adapt call parallax
that not low power computer friendly
mostly RPGM adult game not put much time to use it
so not surprise that you meet it the first time

D

Deleted member 305956

The problem (for me at least) with some female MC games is they became sluts too easy, the progression is too rushed some times. Then the game became boring and too repetitive.
I mean that can apply to the dozens of Male MC games except you call them studs or playboys for having sex in the beginning while calling the Female MC sluts for having sex in the beginning of the game.
That problem is not exclusive to Female MC games.

Reactions: pakto and Zedire

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I mean that can apply to the dozens of Male MC games except you call them studs or playboys for having sex in the beginning while calling the Female MC sluts for having sex in the beginning of the game.
That problem is not exclusive to Female MC games.
no point to argue with these mind set
when women enjoyed sex it is slut that they think
female protagonist had to be this had to be that like a real life woman
when the male protagonist can fuck what ever they want

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I made a little public poll on Patreon to get a little feedback on performance. So if you have a minute to spend on it, I will appreciate it.

(IMPORTANT: When Voting, please take into account your own PC power. As someone said before me, RPG MV is a little more system needy than RPGM VX... So, if you have a Potato computer, it will surely run bad asheck)

Thank you!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I made a little public poll on Patreon to get a little feedback on performance. So if you have a minute to spend on it, I will appreciate it.

(IMPORTANT: When Voting, please take into account your own PC power. As someone said before me, RPG MV is a little more system needy than RPGM VX... So, if you have a Potato computer, it will surely run bad asheck)

Thank you!
It's running at 55-60 for most of the game for me.
I do notice a drop to 25-30 when moving from 1 area to another. It's only for a second so no lag but i have a pretty powerful PC so maybe people with weaker PC's are experiencing more of a lag ?
It also happens when you interact with a character and there's a picture or animation that pops up it also goes to 25-30 for a second but again no lag for me.

Some extra feedback :
Only thing i've experienced is getting stuck twice. After you talk with a character the game will push your character away from the other character but if there's something in behind it will cause you to be stuck.
Once it happened when i was talking to the old guard on the beach. i was between the woodfire and the old guard. After i was done talking it pushed me back causing me to be stuck.

And another time in the bar when i was talking to the lord's son. I was to the north of him and just when i was done interacting, the waiter walks up behind me and the game pushes me off into the path of the waiter causing me to be stuck.

Also when you don't do the ogly event and do your chores (skip time) the green circle will still be there and you can still get the scene even though Oogly is now in his room. (this doesn't cause any problem but i'm guessing it's not supposed to be there in the evening )

Last edited:
Reactions: Oseo Bones

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
While I definitely recognize that the word "slut" has negative connotations to many people, I personally think of "slutty" as a positive adjective. I doubt we're going to get rid of the word anytime soon, and I also think it's easier to "embrace" the word and turn it into something "good" instead of "bad".
Here's a cheer to all the "sluts" of the world and all the "slutty" characters in erotic games! Love you, love the mindset that "sex is for everyone and sex is fun" (and I doubt anyone could give me one GOOD reason why sex shouldn't be considered a perfectly natural act, and why sex should be more okay for one gender than the other).

I suppose that was a bit of an offtopic for this thread, which is supposed to be about the AWESOME Bones' Tales: Survivor's Guilt!!! And to correct my lack of attention to this game, I'll round off by saying that BONES' TALES games are fantastically amazing, and I can't wait to see more of them! Keep up the great work!

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes