3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Wow. I just have to say after seeing the intro. I already like this very much. The grandpa and the kid are actually likable, seemingly decent people.

I don't know how to react to this. This is so new.

Reactions: lolopopo and Exu

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
For a game that was on developement for some time it is really small, Does it have any content at all?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
So as far as scenes go I've gotten:
2 Oogly scenes
Bath scene at the pond
Lords son grope scene
Drunkard grope scene
Soldier at the beach grope scene
Short farmer scene
Kid splashing water scene

Does that wrap up everything?
there is a octopus that tries to finger you

how did you get the 2n oogly scene

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Bones tales the manor what about it ?!
I believe he's gonna work on both games 1 release at a time so now he's gonna work on BT the manor's next release then after that he'll switch back to this game again and so on.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I love the Manor, hopefully this will have a ton of spicy scenes not just with humans, def gonna keep an eye on this one

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
An other game really ? a dev who makes a second game is the worst thing that can happen, it means that it will take longer to get updates for the first (AND the second game too)

Reactions: Alex Sandro

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
All I can say is that I am loving the fact that there is a 'fantasy' game though I am hoping that it fleshes out as I am looking for the mc to be a little corrupted my only issue is the Lord's Son ....... to me he seemed a little touched in the head.....least the one on his shoulders pretty sure MC with a decent brain wouldnt touch his other 'head' with a ten inch ogre pole

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
I haven't played the demo yet so I'll update afterwards, but just wanted to give some feedback on the protag model. This could just be me, but the way the cleavage is drawn seems very off.

The character itself looks fantastic and is great for the protagonist (like Claire and Natasha from their respective games), but I think the cleavage is missing a line on (our left, character's right) breast which makes it seem unnatural and really off compared to the other one.

I think making the line more of a Y (branching line) instead of a simple curve would "fix" it? At first I thought the sternal bone (not the clavicles), but that's actually fine I think.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
An other game really ? a dev who makes a second game is the worst thing that can happen, it means that it will take longer to get updates for the first (AND the second game too)
He had to start work on a second game since the first violated patreon rules. Rather than basically rebuild the entire first game he just moved it to another platform and made a second one that was patreon friendly. That way people who want all the different fetishes the first offers can go and play that one and he can still keep his patreon active with this more vanilla game.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
He started a new game without completing the other first, thats just asking for stress.
Man... It's pretty hard to develop both games at the same time. Maybe you should focus on your new project?
Lots of developers do this where they take on another project, or a smaller project sometimes, to stave off getting burn-out. This way they can focus on something else instead of the same thing over and over again. Yes there is a chance of adding stress when working multiple projects, but it actually helps reduce stress, when done correctly. So this is a good way to focus on this and then going back to The Manor with a bit of a clearer head.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes