3.40 star(s) 16 Votes
D

Deleted member 2738

theslut

Oct 8, 2019
View attachment 431144

Overview:
Long ago, the village of "Hope's Fall" and the rest of the kingdom were invaded by otherworldly creatures. In the mist of the chaos, a man decided to send his only daughter, Nadya, to a far away Monastery to keep her safe.
11 years later, the Kingdom was safe once again, and Nadya decided to leave the Monastery and go on a journey back home.
There, the edifications were mostly rebuilt, but the aftermath of the invasion left the townsfolk decimated, and the Village habited mostly by lonely men.

What can Nadya do to help this grieving Village?... Are the creatures gone for good?
What actually happen to most of the town's women?...

Help her find out.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-16
Release Date: 2019-10-16
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 431187 View attachment 431188 View attachment 431189 View attachment 431190 View attachment 431191 View attachment 431192
am i the only one who picks whoring or prostitute when its an option, i guess since am virgin i wanna know what sex feels like and a posible job

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I usually don't like playing Female Protagonists only games(there are some exceptions for me ofcourse) but because The Manor was so good/one of my favorite games on this entire site and was pretty much one of the games that made me love RPGmaker games, I'll give this one a shot.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I usually don't like playing Female Protagonists only games(there are some exceptions for me ofcourse) but because The Manor was so good/one of my favorite games on this entire site and was pretty much one of the games that made me love RPGmaker games, I'll give this one a shot.
I was gonna type almost the exact same thing. Except it's not female protagonists I have an issue with it's those slut simulators corruption games.

Never feels like the women really get to like sex they're just more or less turned into mindless sex toys by the end.

I do love The Manor though, it's a fun game with amazing art and here's no reason this won't provide the same.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
So this is one of those game that every character will have normal proportions, expect player character. No, thank you.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I was gonna type almost the exact same thing. Except it's not female protagonists I have an issue with it's those slut simulators corruption games.

Never feels like the women really get to like sex they're just more or less turned into mindless sex toys by the end.

I do love The Manor though, it's a fun game with amazing art and here's no reason this won't provide the same.
I also dislike "slut simulators"... and, as most of you know, Imma sucker for progression. So even if near the end of the game one of the routes the player will be able to take, is to "slut it up a little", other routes will keep the "innocence" and "proudness" on lewd events. So, I think this game should be fine for most audiences. But, keep assured, Nadya will not become a cock hunry and mindless slut anytime soon.

So this is one of those game that every character will have normal proportions, expect player character. No, thank you.
Have you tried the game?... she is practically the only woman in town... practically.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I also dislike "slut simulators"... and, as most of you know, Imma sucker for progression. So even if near the end of the game one of the routes the player will be able to take, is to "slut it up a little", other routes will keep the "innocence" and "proudness" on lewd events. So, I think this game should be fine for most audiences. But, keep assured, Nadya will not become a cock hunry and mindless slut anytime soon.

Have you tried the game?... she is practically the only woman in town... practically.
Cock hungry is fine, mindless is a turn off to me. This is sexy stuff. Hell she can become as submissive as the next cum slurper just as long as that's what she likes and stuff.

Even she she doesn't know she'll like it yet.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Not a big fan of the brightness of the character sprite in the first screenshot, but the rest looks nice. It's also nice to see more games with female protagonists. Reading all the complaints by the self inserters who can only enjoy a game if the protagonist is a twink with no personality traits gets tiring though.

May 2, 2017
I'm somewhat skeptical of devs that start multiple games, it feels like it just slows down the progress, and 9 times outta ten they never finish either of them. However Bones makes some good shit, so I'm 100% willing to keep an open mind about this!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I like female protagonist and corruption, one of my favorite genre.
but i dont like mindless, cumdump and a dont have any choices (I should be able to say no or go away or kick his balls if I decide that)
so lots of teasing, slow corruption and each male characters should have its own "progress", so its not that if I go all in with one dude, she is open to do that with whomever.
for me this is much more interesting than The Manor.
but its good to have 2 projects, and both different so you get more supporters.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes