3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Very excited to see where this goes, gonna keep a close eye on this (hope it doesn't turn out to be a lot of vanilla stuff because of patreon lol). The Manor is a favourite of mine so I don't doubt this will work it's way up my list as well :).

P.S. What's up with all these people not liking a female protag? I mean to each their own but why are you voicing it like it's the end of the world? I don't like male protags but I don't complain about it, I mean fr calm down lol.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
View attachment 432693

Dudes i need help with this, i bought a DLSITE game with english version, and it doesnt work, the winrar tell me to rewrite existing files with that symbol while extracting, i tried everything, locale emulator, change language, region, all, but the image says :

View attachment 432700

it happenned me too with the game "until her armorous body corrupts " but i managed to play it without remember how i did it, please help me guys i know it doesn t have any sense in this thread but im desepsrate i just paid 15 € and i cant play xD

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Just want to say I like where this game is going. Like the art style. Don't fuck this up.

Also, for anyone having trouble triggering the tentacle scene:
When you bathe, have her show off the front like 10x ( so , going back and forth from the back/front pose )
This seems to have the best chance of triggering it.

This'll probably be the ScaleGarden game we've all been waiting for. Not saying Pink Slave was bad. Cool to see him try a new direction. But Rhode's Fort had some cool features and interactions that didn't get used to their full context sensitive potential.

Looking forward to seeing this develop!
I think the tentacle scene is 100% random when bathing, I got it without turning at all.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Creatures "interactions" will be a main dish in this game... Thanks to patreon I can't have beasty in this game, but I can put all the fantastic creatures I want, and make them do a lot of sutff... :)
Can this sort of thing be bypassed by making banned content inaccessible and not advertising it on P, then releasing a patch on f95?

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I made a little public poll on Patreon to get a little feedback on performance. So if you have a minute to spend on it, I will appreciate it.

(IMPORTANT: When Voting, please take into account your own PC power. As someone said before me, RPG MV is a little more system needy than RPGM VX... So, if you have a Potato computer, it will surely run bad asheck)

Thank you!
Take a moment to look at how you're handling the town images. A tileset is less than 1 MB each and this stays loaded in your memory throughout the game. You're using parallaxes of 6-7 MB each, which are encrypted by the engine and which have to be decompressed in your RAM memory to be properly accessible. This happens every time you load a map. Combine this with the feedback I gave earlier but which you probably didn't read and you have bad performance and an ugly game.

Reactions: Вик and subwofer

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION:
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN

WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Take a moment to look at how you're handling the town images. A tileset is less than 1 MB each and this stays loaded in your memory throughout the game. You're using parallaxes of 6-7 MB each, which are encrypted by the engine and which have to be decompressed in your RAM memory to be properly accessible. This happens every time you load a map. Combine this with the feedback I gave earlier but which you probably didn't read and you have bad performance and an ugly game.

Wow, rude...

I actually read what you said, That's why I made the poll. And, at this point is seems that people having issues with framerates are a low (low!) minimum. Regardless, as I said on the poll post, I will continue and try to optimize the game even further, so the people on the low end of computer power can enjoy the game a little more.

Thanks for the passive-agressive feedback though. I will take into account the map image size. :)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
This is the current scrubby guide I've put together for the scenes this game currently has, I'll manage it like I did with the guide for "The Manor". As I update this guide the way it's organised will adapt to fit better with the game.

I see you are at it again, my friend!... This will help a lot of people. I will link this post to OP!.

Just a thing... the pond creature is not an octopus, it is in fact a "Sexapus" (Six extremities). We don't want people confusing both and getting me in trouble on Patreon. ;)

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I made a little public poll on Patreon to get a little feedback on performance. So if you have a minute to spend on it, I will appreciate it.

(IMPORTANT: When Voting, please take into account your own PC power. As someone said before me, RPG MV is a little more system needy than RPGM VX... So, if you have a Potato computer, it will surely run bad asheck)

Thank you!
Well about the poll, for me the game is unplayable, but my computer is more than 10 years old, so maybe the game is too much for my computer.
And as I said before it happens to me with almost all the games with this engine, so it isn't a problem of your game.

I've been trying other games with the same engine and the only ones that worked properly for me are town of passion and zombie's retreat, don't know if that helps.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well about the poll, for me the game is unplayable, but my computer is more than 10 years old, so maybe the game is too much for my computer.

I've been trying other games with the same engine and the only ones that worked properly for me are town of passion and zombie's retreat, don't know if that helps.
It certainly help!. Those last games you named don't use parallax mapping, so, by default, they don't stress the system that much, graphically speaking.

Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT:As I said, I will try to optimize the game, so maybe you can comback in the near future and try it again.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I see you are at it again, my friend!... This will help a lot of people. I will link this post to OP!.

Just a thing... the pond creature is not an octopus, it is in fact a "Sexapus" (Six extremities). We don't want people confusing both and getting me in trouble on Patreon. ;)
Gosh, I'm so embarrassed to think that my zoology courses were for nothing! I have now fixed the issue and I can only wonder as to whether or not all six of those extremities are tentacles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also fuck Patreon :D

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes