4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Curvy

Jul 2, 2018
new tits of lucile looks a little bit like breast implants (because of the shading) which I dont like.. in my opinion, old ones were just perfect.. otherwise, gorgeous game

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Doc just posted some more previews.
First 8 pics are reworked Boob ass close up scenes.
The last 2 pics are a reworked morning wood scene with Martha and the Vera collision on the stairs.
Both will apparently have alternative outcomes.
View attachment 484038 View attachment 484039 View attachment 484040 View attachment 484041 View attachment 484042 View attachment 484043 View attachment 484044 View attachment 484045 View attachment 484046 View attachment 484047
mom and vera clarly better

Blackacemega

Jun 3, 2017
Oh, that! Hmmm... have you maxed out everyone's level? It's recommended to boost them to 75 (Mia's 25 atm) and obviously do the previous scenes before the State Events can be triggered.

I could check just in case but if you want to attach your savefile I can give it a look and see what's the matter.
That may be it. I haven't maxed everyone out yet, I was actually working on that while waiting for replies. I'll post my save just in case so you can tinker with it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That may be it. I haven't maxed everyone out yet, I was actually working on that while waiting for replies. I'll post my save just in case so you can tinker with it.
I maxed the stats on every character so you can quicken the progress. Take note however that some scenes need to be made prior to unlocking Sex (yes, despite the maxed stats). You can't expect to go to any of them and ask for 1 Sex right off the bat haha

Still gotta work for it but trust me, it's worth it.

And on the Lucile event I went ahead and did some of her scenes on another save (this one just maxed the stats) but since I have not much free time right now I couldn't do everything needed to trigger her Event, so that would fall on you and if you find any issues not solvable by the guide (if any!) let me know :D

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I maxed the stats on every character so you can quicken the progress. Take note however that some scenes need to be made prior to unlocking Sex (yes, despite the maxed stats). You can't expect to go to any of them and ask for 1 Sex right off the bat haha

And on the Lucile event I went ahead and did some of her scenes on another save (this one just maxed the stats) but since I have not much free time right now I couldn't do everything needed to trigger her Event, so that would fall on you and if you find any issues not solvable by the guide (if any!) let me know :D
1576273835284.png
Yo can i have 1 sex please?

Blackacemega

Jun 3, 2017

Thanks for the help, I'll give it a try and see how it do.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
That scene is there since first release. It is imposible that it didn't play, since it was the first actual "erotic" interaction between Vera and MC. So the only way for you not to see it is if you skipped the intro everytime. That or you just don't remember it. It was a simple scene though, no ramifications or action besides Vera getting mad at MC for having his dick against her face.
(Also very poorly drawn....)
ahh yes I might have forgotten about it... Thanx for replying doc.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
just played a game called Dragon Date i downloaded from svscomics.com played the game and enjoyed it went to the site here on F95 looked at the pledges and donations and i now have a new appreciation for devs like the Doc my eyes near poped out my head if you gave the doc 4 years on this game i guarantee you'd i plenty of content to play with its so easy for some devs to rip off there fans Doctor your a good man ( or woman )

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
There's no point of arguing about a kink that is, in fact, fully avoidable from the get-go. From the beginning I knew that bestiality is not for everyone and that, some that want it, wouldn't actually want EVERY girl in the game to be part of it. That's why I made it optional and limited 1 or 2 main girls (plus some extra for secondary characters) when active.

Now, I don't consider it a core component though, more of a "spice" to it. I mean, the ones who know me, know that I'm a beasty fan and that I plan to make more projects with this kink. But the main core of this particular game is incest... everything else is a plus. Having said that... Yes, there will be some beasty action in the next update... and a few more in future updates. And for everyone that doesn't like it: Just be sure to say "No" when the Skeleton ask if you want some at the begining of the game, or go to the "Mind Palace" and be sure Beasty is off.

Regardless... let's not kink-shame. Remember that, chances are that everyone has a kink that is disgusting in the eyes of someone else. I'm going to guess that everyone in this thread loves incest (Or at least most of us), And there a lot of people calling us weird or disgusting for that (not to mention the good ol' "alabama" jokes).

(As an aditional info for those who don't want Beasty: From now on, I will make sure that, if Besty is OFF, the game would NOT make any reference to it, so you can live with the certainty that in your particular save-file universe, nobody is having sex with animals).

TL;DR: I like Beasty, so we will have more Beasty. If you don't like it that cool too. Cool kids don't kink-shame. Birds aren't real.

Last edited:

Sak

Oct 4, 2017
Hey doc Oseo Bones , big fan of this game (best game hands dwn).
Please tell us when will we able to see some content on Doyle's mom (only one pic is there till now).
And sorry for the english as it is not my native language.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
after xmas it looks like it is that time of year so every dev is slowing down my question is what do skeletons do at christmas

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes