4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I'm back. Sorry I had to leave for a couple days. I needed a time off from this forum. Everyting is cool now.

there Will be new update on december?
I sure hope so. I'm working aiming to that. But as someone already said before me: It is an estimate.

so will we need to replay the game to see the changes ?
You will need to start a new game, period. There are a lot of changes "under the hood" for this build. A lot of new variables to control the story progression and scenes. Also a lot of graphical and mechanic changes. So old savefiles will generate gamebreaking bug all over the place. I will, however, give players an optional midgame savefile for lazy folks. After this build, the game should be able to be played with the same save in the future (Probably).

Strangely enough tho, the rework on Lucile's ass makes it look a bit less T H I C C than usual, even if her shorts are shorter.
something about Luciles new butt in this scene was bugging me look below
View attachment 484546
keep the top half and just curve the butt not trying to nitpick and if the dev tells me to go duck my self i won't be offended
Duck off!. This is a matter of perspective. Lucile's ass is NOT smaller nor slimer. In the "before" art, the proportions were extreamly off and the perspective was a nightmare.
This scenes is "filmed" from a "lower camera" and Lucile's back is arched, so the butt is pointing out and up, This means that we are seeing the lower part of her booty, not the full thing (that's why the Shorts seem...shorter.We are simply not seeing the whole thing).

i prefer the old version of lucile's tits
You, sir, are a rebel.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanx mate... But i remeber i didnt skip the intro first time and this scene didnt play for me... hmmm. whatever...
As far as I remember, version 0.11 (probably 0.10 too since that was the first build I played and the banner already had those 2 images) had those scenes, so it's kinda weird they didn't showed up for you.

I'd have to check that when I get home since I still have both 0.10 and 0.11 builds of the game.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oseo Bones
Can you tell me when you will upload another update?
Hi, yes, here you go:

Still working on 0.13, every day adding more new things and rebulding old things, to the point where there will be enough content for like two or three normal updates. This means that next update will NOT be 0.13, but 0.15 intead.

I also decided to take my time and fit all I can before christmas...so tha means that you could expect build 0.15 to be launched on christmas or a little earlier... (Or later, you know better than to believe me when I give specific date).

For more info on scenes and other content for the new build, be free to check the

Reactions: raziel121z

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Thanx mate... But i remeber i didnt skip the intro first time and this scene didnt play for me... hmmm. whatever...
That scene is there since first release. It is imposible that it didn't play, since it was the first actual "erotic" interaction between Vera and MC. So the only way for you not to see it is if you skipped the intro everytime. That or you just don't remember it. It was a simple scene though, no ramifications or action besides Vera getting mad at MC for having his dick against her face.
(Also very poorly drawn....)

Reactions: RabbitHole69

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
That scene is there since first release. It is imposible that it didn't play, since it was the first actual "erotic" interaction between Vera and MC. So the only way for you not to see it is if you skipped the intro everytime. That or you just don't remember it. It was a simple scene though, no ramifications or action besides Vera getting mad at MC for having his dick against her face.
Hey doc, I was wondering how the scene will have different variations since it's a one time event ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So since you seem to be in the redoing old artwork mood could we get a redo on the VeraXDog scene? Imo its the one scene in the game that needs to be redone of all of them. Not only is is super choppy, but the position isn't too good as well.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey doc, I was wondering how the scene will have different variations since it's a one time event ?
This scene will be a repeatable one from now on, in the same way Martha morning BJ and Lucile Night Pantry Scene are.
And the variations will depend on Vera's state.

So since you seem to be in the redoing old artwork mood could we get a redo on the VeraXDog scene? Imo its the one scene in the game that needs to be redone of all of them. Not only is is super choppy, but the position isn't too good as well.
Yes. I will gradually rework all legacy scenes, from every first HJ for everygirl, sleeping scenes for every girl, dog scene, and a few others.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oseo Bones

Just wondering... is there any way to get the previous builds of the game? I know it's something kinda stupid cause, well... aren't we all here to get new content?

But I'm a bit of a digital hoarder and the very first build I could get my hands on was 0.10 and since then I've been saving any subsequent builds so I think it'd be cool to have access to previous builds (if they still exist somewhere!). Granted, I'm probably the only wanker in here that wants that but nonetheless, I think it could be nice.

Why?

1576199223015.png

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Oseo Bones

Just wondering... is there any way to get the previous builds of the game? I know it's something kinda stupid cause, well... aren't we all here to get new content?

But I'm a bit of a digital hoarder and the very first build I could get my hands on was 0.10 and since then I've been saving any subsequent builds so I think it'd be cool to have access to previous builds (if they still exist somewhere!). Granted, I'm probably the only wanker in here that wants that but nonetheless, I think it could be nice.

Why?

View attachment 485194
I can appreciate a collector. So here, I just created a folder for all working BTTM builds (Included the first 2, which weren't called BTTM)

Blackacemega

Jun 3, 2017
Oseo Bones

So I got two things,
1) Just a heads up, before you grab the sports uniform for Martha, if you repeat asking her about yoga you can repeatably get +1 Guilt without end.

2) I'm having trouble getting Doyle's apparition to appear. I've already got the ring, but whenever I go down there he doesn't appear. I've tried to take him with me, wait till the end of the day, have him go away when I sleep, and check again in the morning to no avail. Am I missing something? Any suggestions would be helpful!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oseo Bones

So I got two things,
1) Just a heads up, before you grab the sports uniform for Martha, if you repeat asking her about yoga you can repeatably get +1 Guilt without end.

2) I'm having trouble getting Doyle's apparition to appear. I've already got the ring, but whenever I go down there he doesn't appear. I've tried to take him with me, wait till the end of the day, have him go away when I sleep, and check again in the morning to no avail. Am I missing something? Any suggestions would be helpful!
It's been a while since I've played the game so can you go further on the Doyle scenario? Like, what do you need him to appear for? You mean to progress the scene where Lucile goes downstairs in the middle of the night?

Blackacemega

Jun 3, 2017
It's been a while since I've played the game so can you go further on the Doyle scenario? Like, what do you need him to appear for? You mean to progress the scene where Lucile goes downstairs in the middle of the night?
No, I'm past that already. I'm reading the guide and it says to activate state events I need to talk to Doyle's apparition. I done all the steps it tells you do do to make him appear, yet he is not there.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
No, I'm past that already. I'm reading the guide and it says to activate state events I need to talk to Doyle's apparition. I done all the steps it tells you do do to make him appear, yet he is not there.
Oh, that! Hmmm... have you maxed out everyone's level? It's recommended to boost them to 75 (Mia's 25 atm) and obviously do the previous scenes before the State Events can be triggered.

I could check just in case but if you want to attach your savefile I can give it a look and see what's the matter.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes