4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yea same here even though Its been a while since I came here once I saw that it was moved to January and all I am pretty excited to see the next update. Hopefully, It will update sooner <3
We all do, buddy. Thankfully I don't wait with my dick in my hand, otherwise I'd be getting a Guinness Record.

Last edited:

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
Bones do you think about doing something in the future compared to the past Doyle, as you already showed some really cool photos about it in the holydays update?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
He is not active that much, maybe he is still on vacation?? If so then take your time with your family and enjoy life Dr.Bones

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Bones do you think about doing something in the future compared to the past Doyle, as you already showed some really cool photos about it in the holydays update?
;)

I was doing some " research " another day and i seen this woman Brittany Elizabeth Aux, and she's ginger remember me martha, alot!
Nice find.

He is not active that much, maybe he is still on vacation?? If so then take your time with your family and enjoy life Dr.Bones
I'm already back from my forced "vacation", and working. Thank you for the wishes tho. I'm not that active in this forum as before "thanks" to certain interactions with certain kind of people. Regardless, I always try to check the thread(s) to be up to date, and I will still post sometimes and answer questions (like now).
But as always, for everyone that wants to be down with all my sickness, you are always welcome to my discord server, there's no better way to have the latest of the latest.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes