4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Lukoo2

Aug 10, 2019
Hey is there any games similar to the manor with rpg mechanism and incest(milfs)...Coz waiting for the update..its getting kinda boring:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dragonsweqds

Jun 21, 2019
Pretty sure my save file is broken, im trying to get doyles ghost scene but he keeps telling me i need his ring when i already have his ring.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Pretty sure my save file is broken, im trying to get doyles ghost scene but he keeps telling me i need his ring when i already have his ring.
Happened to me once during a new playthrough where I activated some stuff I shouldn't have before it was required. Ended up fixing it randomly. I can't recall what did I do but well... How far were you into the game? In scenes, I mean.

Recently I made a new savefile for other user in here that fucked his progress by using a mod and ruined some of the triggers for the progression xD.
Only thing I did in that savefile was Max Out everyone's level (except Mia, she hasn't arrived yet) and focused to unlock some scenes with Martha (the Mom). Both the MC's sisters have not been interacted with, so if you want, the savefile is here

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes