4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This is one of the best games iv'e played in a while. The slow corruption is brilliant! Can't wait to see how it goes in the future, really tempted to pledge on patreon.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
This is one of the best games iv'e played in a while. The slow corruption is brilliant! Can't wait to see how it goes in the future, really tempted to pledge on patreon.
Patreon kicked this game out.

The game is too slow and grindy not brilliant at all.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Bull to the SHIT!
I don't know if the dev changed it or not but instead of going through the rejection scenes till they are higher stats for advanced scenes you can just choose to spend the day with a family member when you wake up and that'll increase the stat by 5 and load up the next day, keep doing that till you reach 50 and you're done grinding.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I don't know if the dev changed it or not but instead of going through the rejection scenes till they are higher stats for advanced scenes you can just choose to spend the day with a family member when you wake up and that'll increase the stat by 5 and load up the next day, keep doing that till you reach 50 and you're done grinding.
*70 for all except Mia, currently capped at 25

For good measure, that is. I'm unsure if 50 is the minimum required to unlock everything with new interactions.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
His Patreon supports his other project, Survivor's Guilt. If you want to support him for his work on this game, check his , as they're less of an asshole than Patreon.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
He's right, tho. That's why the "Spend day with..." option exists... Unless you never used it.
Aw man that's good news I thought that option is some end game stuff or unfinished. I only chose it once for the mom and she was already maxed so I didn't noticed any difference.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Still, if the dev could make taking the ghost along and dismissing him faster that would be great. Just have an item in the inventory to toggle him following you instead of having to meander through the basement for so long (and seeing a recurring typo .jk)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Still, if the dev could make taking the ghost along and dismissing him faster that would be great. Just have an item in the inventory to toggle him following you instead of having to meander through the basement for so long (and seeing a recurring typo .jk)

There... actually is an item to do exactly that...

Let me redirect you to the guide by clicking this link, so you can check some other stuff in regards to the game c:

swmas

Sep 4, 2017

There... actually is an item to do exactly that...

Let me redirect you to the guide by clicking this link, so you can check some other stuff in regards to the game c:
Actually nevermind I glanced over the walkthrough and there is too much random stuff you have to find and with the game being unfinished you basically have to read the walkthrough unless you want to waste your time trial and erroring everything. I'd rather play something else.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can't you just tell me where to get it cause I'm not reading the walkthrough.
You have to cause there's a couple of steps to do to be able to get the item. It's not just "go there and grab it". If I explain it here it'll be the same as reading about it in the guide.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Actually nevermind I glanced over the walkthrough and there is too much random stuff you have to find and with the game being unfinished you basically have to read the walkthrough unless you want to waste your time trial and erroring everything. I'd rather play something else.
There's really not much puzzles or anything that intricate to avoid getting forward on the game. Just because there's a wall of text doesn't translate in having to solve algebra or trigonometry to progress xD

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
There's really not much puzzles or anything that intricate to avoid getting forward on the game. Just because there's a wall of text doesn't translate in having to solve algebra or trigonometry to progress xD
I'd rather do that. And just go fap to something else.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes