4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Oseo Bones
Currently am on Martha passionate state, doing the basement BJ scene she starts off by stripping down to underwear only, but during the BJ itself becomes fully clothed again.
Having the same problem here. Tried to trigger the scene more time but she gets clothed during the animation and cum scenes.

Reactions: Smithe

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
I've updated the cheat mod if anyone wants to give it a go.

I've included a way to change your "state" or "path" with each girl now so you can have a little taste of each.

Tweaked a few things here and there with DEV_CHEAT itself so it'll be a bit more accurate. (+5 doing +4 instead of what's advertised)

The ALLMAX option now sets all their values to 9999, shouldn't break the game in any way but will prep you for all future scenes immediately if they are based on those values.

Map016 will allow you to repeat the basement event as much as you want without having to restart the day, you can use this with the changing of the paths to see all the outcomes.

Added the instructions and changelog for those who need them.

ALSO, I'm experimenting with a Gallery of sorts so we may have that soon if I figure everything out and all goes to plan. Enjoy.

Sate

Jan 28, 2018

I've included a way to change your "state" or "path" with each girl now so you can have a little taste of each.

Tweaked a few things here and there with DEV_CHEAT itself so it'll be a bit more accurate. (+5 doing +4 instead of what's advertised)

The ALLMAX option now sets all their values to 9999, shouldn't break the game in any way but will prep you for all future scenes immediately if they are based on those values.

Map016 will allow you to repeat the basement event as much as you want without having to restart the day, you can use this with the changing of the paths to see all the outcomes.

ALSO, I'm experimenting with a Gallery of sorts so we may have that soon if I figure everything out and all goes to plan. Enjoy.

I did what it said in the instructions but it didn't seem to work, there's only a plant outside my room. No animal it speaks of to talk to.

Reactions: wetaman
Oct 14, 2018
The second game will NOT break Patreon rules... tho it will play in the limits... It will NOT be a vanilla game, but it will NOT have content that Patreon guidelines state as "fringe".
But it is not a problem for me because, as I already said before, not all my games will have incest and Bestiality (it will play with "interspecies sex" other almost fringe content)... But don't worry, I do have plans for other games like The Manor. I don't want to become the type of developer who uses the same formula over and over again.

I know the second game will not be the type of game most of you like, and that's fine... But well, once the demo is out you can check it out and try for yourselves.
Sounds great, looking forward to see what you make of it then! :D(y)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Downloaded because of the thick milf on the banner even downloaded the addon to play this shit and couldn't even get passed the "name character" part.
Fucking RPGM. :cry: 20 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017

Even if I'm really glad that someone is modding the game (Which I am... really), keep in mind that changing the states mid-game will not "break" the game per se, but it will mess with the events I will be adding and reworking in the future... So, go ahead, but please don't report bugs if you are using the cheat.
Either way, thanks lowclassgod , You made a skeleton happy today.

Downloaded because of the thick milf on the banner even downloaded the addon to play this shit and couldn't even get passed the "name character" part.
Fucking RPGM. :cry: 20 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.
Don't be sad... a lot of people have trouble chosing a name.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
HI great game! 2 questions:

1. How to access the second clothing for Martha during Yoga? Is there a sex scene there because I only got assjob.
2. This might sound stupid but where do I access the holyday scenes? Thanks.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
HI great game! 2 questions:

1. How to access the second clothing for Martha during Yoga? Is there a sex scene there because I only got assjob.
2. This might sound stupid but where do I access the holyday scenes? Thanks.
Check this post, please.

March does not undress when doing blowjob, the path is chosen Passionate,why?
Seems to be a bug. Many users have experienced it.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes