4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
To fondle you need to choose "Closer Look" and do the Touch, Grope, Slap, Titjob and the 2 interactions with her pussy (no penetration there, tho).

Also I'm gonna guess (due to the lack of more info) you will eventually ask for the 2nd option during the "Sleep with" interaction and it will be as "???"... that's the Night Sex scene with Martha and it's currently bugged. Gonna be fixed in the next update.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
To fondle you need to choose "Closer Look" and do the Touch, Grope, Slap, Titjob and the 2 interactions with her pussy (no penetration there, tho).

Also I'm gonna guess (due to the lack of more info) you will eventually ask for the 2nd option during the "Sleep with" interaction and it will be as "???"... that's the Night Sex scene with Martha and it's currently bugged. Gonna be fixed in the next update.
I did all the night scenes with Martha (Mom) and I didn't had a bug !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I did all the night scenes with Martha (Mom) and I didn't had a bug !
The vast majority of people couldn't trigger the option so we assumed it was bugged, but now it seems it may be extremely dodgy on what exactly unlocks it since using the guide doesn't help in this case, same with the clock. Most people can't get it to unlock but someone did and apparently it does nothing, either the scene is also bugged OR it's a remnant option since it was originally used to trigger the scene where Martha visits the MC in the morning.

Just in case, did you used a savefile from another user or this was your own savefile? If the latter, did you use any tool to edit the save's variables/switches?

Reactions: LucasLeels

Junskin

Jan 27, 2020
View attachment 86495

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-20
Release Date: 2020-02-19
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.2
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO : SAVEFILE OLDER THAN VERSION 0.15 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE!!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - -

Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 64137 View attachment 64138 View attachment 64139 View attachment 64140 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
May I ask is there an Android version?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
The vast majority of people couldn't trigger the option so we assumed it was bugged, but now it seems it may be extremely dodgy on what exactly unlocks it since using the guide doesn't help in this case, same with the clock. Most people can't get it to unlock but someone did and apparently it does nothing, either the scene is also bugged OR it's a remnant option since it was originally used to trigger the scene where Martha visits the MC in the morning.

Just in case, did you used a savefile from another user or this was your own savefile? If the latter, did you use any tool to edit the save's variables/switches?
Sorry for my Engrish.
I started a new game, used my own saves and the updated guide (post 2872, page 144). But it takes a very long time before I had all the options for every girls (repeat, repeat again and again).
But I didn't remember exactly what I did.

I only change Money value (with RpgMakerSaveEdit).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I feel like an idiot asking but after going through the guide/walkthrough I can't seem to find where to use the sleeping pills. I keep seeing vitamin pills but I've been going through mom's room and bathroom and didn't find them.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I feel like an idiot asking but after going through the guide/walkthrough I can't seem to find where to use the sleeping pills. I keep seeing vitamin pills but I've been going through mom's room and bathroom and didn't find them.
If my memory is good : Try to change them in the middle drawer, Mom's room, in the evening (When she is in the Kitchen).

Reactions: Walka

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Wait, can we interact with their pussy when we fondle them?
Not at the same time. When the "Touch, Fondle, Slap, Titjob" menu pops up, press "X" to go back and then "Look Down", then you can touch her pussy.

Jokarad

Mar 23, 2019
I went to bed after Vera made a handjob to the horse. After that, I was outside the gate. Sorry for my English.
I attach a screenshot and save file. Plz help 1583704044071.png

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
J&V second act is bugged for me. when i go over to talk to velvet by the horse shed she says "hey... what are you doing get the fuck away from me" something like that but then the dialog window disappears and the whole game freezes. i cant do anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes