4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

chugga

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 86495

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-02
Release Date: 2019-06-30
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.1
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE "PATREON SCANDAL"
AND THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME'S PRODUCTION.
- PLEASE READ!-

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - -

Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 64137 View attachment 64138 View attachment 64139 View attachment 64140 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
Martha get's stuck during the morning bj scene. will not go past dresser/wardrobe. just stands there.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Martha get's stuck during the morning bj scene. will not go past dresser/wardrobe. just stands there.
A common bug. Usually happens when you load a savefile from an older version than 0.12.1 (current version). Try the savefile from this post in case you want to check the scene.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
So gentlemen, while we wait for the update to be released sometime in the coming days, can any of you recommend a decent 2dcg game? something that does not include tentacles or stuff like that. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Salekd

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Jokes apart How to explore it then?
it should look like this here

Untitled-2.jpg

if it's way darker then this, there is a problem on your end, color settings on your screen/monitor, game files, or something else, and i can't tell you how to fix it since i never had it happen to me, but should give you an idea on what it should look like

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
it should look like this here

View attachment 521069

if it's way darker then this, there is a problem on your end, color settings on your screen/monitor, game files, or something else, and i can't tell you how to fix it since i never had it happen to me, but should give you an idea on what it should look like
Mine is totally dark

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
She is from a one time event added in Ver .070. The event triggers automatically when you have completed all of the events in Ver .060 / .061. Check the change logs on the first post here 1. Once you get it you can revisit it through using the chair in your room when you wake up at night.

You will not get this event if you have beasty disabled as she has an interaction with the horse.

Cheers!

Reactions: Neriman and Siyium
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes