4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Would anyone know how to fix broken controls? My arrow left and top keys will not function in-game and no they are not broken I checked multiple times,
Maybe the system file is corrupted? Try to unpack the game again. Don't worry, the savefiles won't be deleted.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It did not work buttons still nonfunctional in-game
Can you send me your savefile? I want to rule out any issues with the game itself. And on your end, since it isn't a hardware issue, probs a software one.

D

Deleted member 1401153

So i been playing the game lately and i like it a lot, but if im not mistaken(since people have been talking about it in here), the yoga part is suppose to be available... But for me is still "not implemented", the file that i downloaded was from the mega site, and the name of the file is from version 0.12. The comments that i saw where from 2018, so was the scene removed ?or is the file in the wrong place ? I dont know for sure if there are other scenes missing that were suppose to be there...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So i been playing the game lately and i like it a lot, but if im not mistaken(since people have been talking about it in here), the yoga part is suppose to be available... But for me is still "not implemented", the file that i downloaded was from the mega site, and the name of the file is from version 0.12. The comments that i saw where from 2018, so was the scene removed ?or is the file in the wrong place ? I dont know for sure if there are other scenes missing that were suppose to be there...
The yoga scene with both Lucile (younger sister) and Mom isn't implemented yet. The yoga scene that IS in the game is with only Mom at first hour in the morning. If you choose to "Wake Up" Lucile, you'll miss your chance to "help" Mom with her yoga.

rhinomaster

Jan 21, 2020
Will this update be actually released in this month? When Dr Bones told us he was going on vacation for christmas i was actually thinking that the update could be released by the half of january :(

Salutes to everyone!

Reactions: Gasanvar

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
will anyone share their completed save?
Do you understand that this game does not have a comprehensive gallery with all scenes available for playback if you have a full save?

In order to see all the game has to offer, you have to actually play the game.

The resources to help you do just that are on the #1 post found here 1.

Read the walkthrough completely to get a quick start including game mechanics and character timings, use the Change Logs as a road map to complete the game without missing any content and progress through the versions in order, Use the Guide to pick-up game play where the walkthrough drops off.

This thread has a handy search facility should you get stuck, but with the resources available that shouldn't be an issue

Cheers!!

witteb

May 3, 2019
Do you understand that this game does not have a comprehensive gallery with all scenes available for playback if you have a full save?

Read the walkthrough completely to get a quick start including game mechanics and character timings, use the Change Logs as a road map to complete the game without missing any content and progress through the versions in order, Use the Guide to pick-up game play where the walkthrough drops off.

This thread has a handy search facility should you get stuck, but with the resources available that shouldn't be an issue

Cheers!!
but i want a save xd

Simargl

Mar 29, 2018

Cheers!!
Nerd.

• Angry
Reactions: salsoman

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
I see a lot of people complaining about the delays and I gotta say, I do rlly think that's childish to say and post but....
Bruh... Idk how much longer the Manor is going to get delayed but I think this is taking for ever since November to January month after month...

I do really want to believe bones and think "he is dealing with some hard shit" and I know I'm not a donnor... But he keeps earning around 1k bucks for each month.. Like damn.... That's some good money in south America I gotta say, I'm from Peru and have some chill time and life with just 300 usd per month...

Bruh

May 16, 2017
I see a lot of people complaining about the delays and I gotta say, I do rlly think that's childish to say and post but....
Bruh... Idk how much longer the Manor is going to get delayed but I think this is taking for ever since November to January month after month...

I do really want to believe bones and think "he is dealing with some hard shit" and I know I'm not a donnor... But he keeps earning around 1k bucks for each month.. Like damn.... That's some good money in south America I gotta say, I'm from Peru and have some chill time and life with just 300 usd per month...

Bruh
Exactly, that's why he is mil... i mean, having a "hard time". He is always very active in his discord server where he feels like a god because he is surrounded by bootlickers... well, even here we can see some of them. Brazil is maybe the richest country in south america and dollar worths 4x their currency... so while he is making his 1000 month, he is feeling rich doing nothing.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes