4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

pineapple92

Jun 25, 2019
I see a lot of people complaining about the delays and I gotta say, I do rlly think that's childish to say and post but....
Bruh... Idk how much longer the Manor is going to get delayed but I think this is taking for ever since November to January month after month...

I do really want to believe bones and think "he is dealing with some hard shit" and I know I'm not a donnor... But he keeps earning around 1k bucks for each month.. Like damn.... That's some good money in south America I gotta say, I'm from Peru and have some chill time and life with just 300 usd per month...

Bruh
If you look at the Trello, he completed ~46/67 tasks since august. A couple of hours ago he updated with 3 more finished tasks since the 9.. So we should not be surprised if it takes like 2 more months to the update.

I do not know why mr. Bones announced the update for christmas at some point in the first place, since it seemed like he would have needed to quadruple his speed right at the announcement.

But in any case he can take as much time as he wants for any reason. If he prefers hookers and coke to doing this I would understand lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
If you look at the Trello, he completed ~46/67 tasks since august. A couple of hours ago he updated with 3 more finished tasks since the 9.. So we should not be surprised if it takes like 2 more months to the update.

I do not know why mr. Bones announced the update for christmas at some point in the first place, since it seemed like he would have needed to quadruple his speed right at the announcement.

But in any case he can take as much time as he wants for any reason. If he prefers hookers and coke to doing this I would understand lol.
I asked some people in discord and they told me that trello is not accurate. Also, he has not changed his game-status in discord, so there's a possibility that the game will be updated this month.

May 16, 2017
This is taking even longer than the summersaga updates :p
And SS is waaay ahead, more complex and needs much more time to develop. But the great Cookie is wise, he hires people so he can deliver good quality updates in regular time. Too bad others are greedy and prefers to work alone, with 60 seconds of gameplay updates and god knows when the next update will come out.

Reactions: Gasanvar

Zielt

May 11, 2019
God damn everyday is the same in this comment section, so many people asking for the update like they paid a pany for the game, chill the f down.
p.s: if you did pay the creator, just message him privately.
You gotta "Pstpstpstpst" it to come. So far I had no luck tho haha but it will eventually work.
was deliberately posting Magic Words 4.0 on this thread aside of donation, who knows, maybe some miracle will happen after that.
07-12-49-giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DevilK

GTDO

Feb 2, 2019
my suggestions to the developer:
1) Add new scenes with Martha in the bath for M.C. and Doyle(now he useless character) like he captures M.C.'s mind, for subsequent new scenes add new parameter, for example: mind capture...
2) As well as continued touching scenes. (Maybe clothes off)

I hope Mr. Bones not abandon this game because nice pictures in there.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
1) Add new scenes with Martha in the bath for M.C. and Doyle(now he useless character) like he captures M.C.'s mind, for subsequent new scenes add new parameter, for example: mind capture...

it's not abandon and he is still working on it, since it's just him working on this game, it will take a good amount of time to do the art work, coding, etc. per an update, he also redid a good amount of the art work, added in new events, along with other stuff, he is going from v12.1 to v15, there are other things to play and try out while waiting on the update

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

If I am correct, you may have described things that are going to be added in the upcoming update! Check !

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Wait i think i remember him saying something like if the update does not arrive in January he will stop developing anything right?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes