4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Say i were to use the save editor to max the stats of the characters, to skip the grind and such, would that break the game? Btw what are the stat capa?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Say i were to use the save editor to max the stats of the characters, to skip the grind and such, would that break the game? Btw what are the stat capa?
There's always a risk of potentially breaking some parts of the game. In my experience editing values with this game, as long as you don't go overboard (past 70 that is cause that's the cap for everyone except Mia cause her cap is 35) it shouldn't break it but as always, there's no guarantees.

Reactions: VincentYamato

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It wont break it, there's already a built in shortcut to gaining stats without even interacting with the characters as a way to skip grind but the save editor is way faster. I just maxed them out at 70 after the intro and the game is running fine.

Reactions: VincentYamato

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm sure someone else has asked this before, but I couldn't find it in the 50+ pages I already looked over, so I'm just gonna ask.
What folder are the game's save stored in? I played an earlier version and want to continue from where I left off.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm sure someone else has asked this before, but I couldn't find it in the 50+ pages I already looked over, so I'm just gonna ask.
What folder are the game's save stored in? I played an earlier version and want to continue from where I left off.
They're located in the root of the game folder, next to the .exe

Thing is, you can't use an older version's saves. You can use this one if you want, tho.

Reactions: Daken

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
Here is my full savefile. All scenes unlocked + i saveedit State scenes for each character. It means you can watch both scenes for each char. in secret room. Enjoy.
where is the secret room? i only know of the chair at night called memory room or something with your save i dont see all the scenes or variations so is there another room or what? also does your "all scenes" include the newest scenes from 0.15?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
where is the secret room? i only know of the chair at night called memory room or something with your save i dont see all the scenes or variations so is there another room or what? also does your "all scenes" include the newest scenes from 0.15?
That's the "Secret Room". It's called "Mind Palace"

Reactions: RedZone30

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
First of all I want to make clear that I took the game from here using the MEGA link, I hadn't took any previous version nor save file from others.

I'm having a little problem with the ghost, don't know why but the dialogue about the merchant continue to appear even after I sold the dagger and obtained the pills plus I can't have Doyle appear as ghost.

Thinking that maybe I messed something in an unknow way I restarted from the beginning (mean new game) but nothing, I can't have the ghost appear... and before someone say something about that, I followed step by stepthe post and guide about it but nothing.

I attach the save game of the new one where basically I did nothing so if someone can understand where I did wrong than good.

Another thing that maybe is a bug, sometimes happened to me that I call the ghost via the ring but when I go to sleep it don't say "have a goodnight, I go back to my bones"... EDIT 1: testing around I saw that basically if you call the ghost via ring or you go down and interact with the bones at midnight, when you go to bed there is no trigger that send back the ghost so you have it with you in the following morning without the need to call it or talk with the bones
dont panic now, and try to advance your progress with other characters, and one morning when you try to call ghost with the ring it would say that he is not coming and then the MC will go to the basement to check and then you will see the ghost body. i think this happens when you can see the bottom half of the characters in the diary (maybe one specific character but i just spent my day with all 3 multiple times till all 3 progresses to the same points).

Arnold95

Jun 27, 2017
"Then go to your Martha bedroom and find the key. It’s located at the far right side of the room, then go back to sleep again"
I don't get the key despite maximum depravation for MC and maximum guilt for Martha. Maybe I'm missing a step?

Oh well, I found it. Doyle is needed. If we use the walkthrough without Doyle tells where the key is, we don't find it even if we go to the right place for...

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
"Then go to your Martha bedroom and find the key. It’s located at the far right side of the room, then go back to sleep again"
I don't get the key despite maximum depravation for MC and maximum guilt for Martha. Maybe I'm missing a step?
if you are talking about the bathroom key, here is how

2nd part in the morning
have doyle with you
go to the upstairs bathroom
peep on martha
doyle will tell you about the key
at night get up, go to martha's room, you will see the spot to click on

Sep 6, 2018
for 15.2 of the manor Im stuck at the part where you had to find lucille but when I go to her room she isnt like usual instead it's the bubble saying ZZZ, so where do I find her?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes