4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Aug 6, 2020
I agree, RPGM is terribly great! And of course, I also wish we'll get a ren'py remake so we can all compare and get to the general understanding that the RPGM version is way better... I mean, I won't make one, and I doubt someone else will given people who want ren'py games mostly want it for the "skip text" feature and overall "fast" pacing... and given those people don't want to spend any amount of time playing a game, I doubt they spend time porting one.
But we can only hope.

Jokes aside: I like RPGM, that's why I made it with it. But preferences are preferences.
Exactly, these people don't even understand the appeal of the RPGM style, we cant do exploration for shit in Ren'py and even when they do it, it ends up making the player regret his life choices from all that clicking and blandness. That engine is for people who want VN's and require little to no input from the player. They are better off watching H-tai's.

P.S: I was born in the late 1990's so I had no acquaintance for playing Classic Rpg's but since i started playing them from a few years, I just fell in love with it it's not just classic lovers and old gen's who love it, like some people seem to think. And in my opinion RPGM beats REN'py anytime of the day Hands down.
Edit:typos

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Exactly, these people don't even understand the appeal of the RPGM style, we cant do exploration for shit in Ren'py and even when they do it, it ends up making the player regret his life choices from all that clicking and blandness. That engine is for people who want VN's and require little to no input from the player. They are better off watching H-tai's.

P.S: I was born in the late 1990's so I had no acquaintance for playing Classic Rpg's but since i started playing them from a few years, I just fell in love with it it's not just classic lovers and old gen's who love it, like some people seem to think. And in my opinion RPGM beats REN'py anytime of the day Hands down.
Edit:typos
Agree! RPGM games has their own charm and in a way very fun to play with, and I think this game fit better with RPG style than a Ren'py style
....Still wonder what would Bones' Tales the manor look like if Dr bones decide to remake and use Wolf RPG for it?

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Is there a lore behind Dr.Bones' Bones- get it his name being bones.
In fact there is... But I'm only willing to talk about my past after the second date.

....Still wonder what would Bones' Tales the manor look like if Dr bones decide to remake and use Wolf RPG for it?
I bet it would look pretty similar, just with different tilesets... (And I might even add a wolf instead of a dog)

Looks good (y) ;)
Is this one a bot?... he posts the same exact sentence in a lot of other game threads... heck, I think he even posted it here twice. Do we have a captcha?... We need a captcha.

Thanks tho...

EDIT: Checked his profile... and indeed, he copy/paste the same sentence everywhere... But I think I know what he is trying to do. Sneaky dev.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I bet it would look pretty similar, just with different tilesets... (And I might even add a wolf instead of a dog)

Is this one a bot?... he posts the same exact sentence in a lot of other game threads... heck, I think he even posted it here twice. Do we have a captcha?... We need a captcha.

Thanks tho...

EDIT: Checked his profile... and indeed, he copy/paste the same sentence everywhere... But I think I know what he is trying to do. Sneaky dev.
Nice! And actually that could be a nice idea for next year Halloween side story too: Our doggo eat some weird food and turn into Werewolf like creature and fucking our girls, that would be fun to watch
And the developer was very smart to doing so: Lot of people would be curious and would saw his game Magical gene, decide to download and playing it and could become his patreon if they like his game enough to supporting

Apr 16, 2020
was there an update?
i dont think there was a .1 before
somebody tell me, cause i might waste my time downloading this game again

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
Not for the next update, but full-on anal scenes for everyone will come in eventually.

I think I already said here that I'm working on both in parallel.... or was it in the other game's thread?. Well, I'm in fact working on both, though SG has a bit more priority given the time without updates for that one. Think of it like I'm using 65.5% of my developing time on SG, and... the rest on TM... (I'm bad at maths)

I'm hoping I can get the new builds for both games relatively soon (At least sooner than the "updates taking for ever" meme would suggest). I won't share any time frames because... well... you all know why, but I can say it WON'T be six months. (And please don't screenshot this post to use it for bullying in six months if the updates are not here...)
"[...] don't screenshot this post to use it for bullying in six months if the updates are not here [...]"

I don't promise anything. Hahaha.
maxresdefault.jpg
767.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PeanutBoy305

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
was there an update?
i dont think there was a .1 before
somebody tell me, cause i might waste my time downloading this game again
It's a bugfix for a couple of medium issues, like one of Lucile's scenes outside the Manor and some other stuff.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
someone knows a method to juar it on android
Yes, click/tap here.

inb4, yes, this is the only way to do it, there are no other options. All your base are belong to us.

EDIT: If you need a Spanish translation I can make it but it's gonna take me a bit to do so haha

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks friend the method if it works a bit complicated but it works and. sorry my english
No worries man, no hard feelings haha

And yeah, sadly it's the only way to play it on Android. The good thing is that now you can try playing more RPGMaker games that don't have android ports using the same app... with variable success cause not all work properly.

Reactions: sasukelp
Apr 16, 2020
It's a bugfix for a couple of medium issues, like one of Lucile's scenes outside the Manor and some other stuff.
oh......thx
also did anyone have problems getting the ghost...... how do i say this, making him go around the house freely event,
where when u call him and not response through the ring and visit him in the basement.
i already am in the event where i can call him through the ring, thanks to the merchant
but i cant seem to progress it, so i cant choose a state for the girls even though i maxed one of them out and can fuck them already.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
oh......thx
also did anyone have problems getting the ghost...... how do i say this, making him go around the house freely event,
where when u call him and not response through the ring and visit him in the basement.
i already am in the event where i can call him through the ring, thanks to the merchant
but i cant seem to progress it, so i cant choose a state for the girls even though i maxed one of them out and can fuck them already.
For the sounds of it, looks like you broke the normal progression xD cause you technically need to get the ring first, but as far as I remember, it shouldn't (?) affect cause I did that once in a previous version and I found no issues. Maybe try going to sleep while he's with you? So when you sleep he'll go away and try the next day.

Also try to visit him in the basement again, just in case. And do make sure you've done ALL of the girl's scenes at least twice, otherwise it won't matter if she's at Max level of corruption. Check the guide here to see which ones you've done and which you're missing (not counting the State ones, obviously).

Also, I'm guessing you maxed the girl and the MC normally, right? Cause doing so with an editor doesn't exactly cause issues UNLESS you edit the values to higher ones than the normally achievable cap (that being 70).

Reactions: Oseo Bones
Apr 16, 2020
For the sounds of it, looks like you broke the normal progression xD cause you technically need to get the ring first, but as far as I remember, it shouldn't (?) affect cause I did that once in a previous version and I found no issues. Maybe try going to sleep while he's with you? So when you sleep he'll go away and try the next day.

Also try to visit him in the basement again, just in case. And do make sure you've done ALL of the girl's scenes at least twice, otherwise it won't matter if she's at Max level of corruption. Check the guide here to see which ones you've done and which you're missing (not counting the State ones, obviously).

Also, I'm guessing you maxed the girl and the MC normally, right? Cause doing so with an editor doesn't exactly cause issues UNLESS you edit the values to higher ones than the normally achievable cap (that being 70).
I just "Spend the day" progression but it worked in the last version, like normally talked 1-5 stat then spend the day to 20 then 21-25 again
there was no problem and i think I already played all scenes twice i think
but ill try to do it all over again
thx for always answering the questions here in the game
you are a legend, a helpful one at that

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Martha and Lucile is the only that we can have sex until now? I'm kinda stuck with Vera, the maximum that I menaged to got was the footjob scene in her room and the handjob scene in the bathroom.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Martha and Lucile is the only that we can have sex until now? I'm kinda stuck with Vera, the maximum that I menaged to got was the footjob scene in her room and the handjob scene in the bathroom.
You can have sex with the original 3 (Mia still doesn't get a sex scene yet).

As for you being stuck, have you checked the guide? A comment with a link to it is 2 comments above yours. You can check which scenes there are and which you are missing.

Reactions: Facilus

MayFreese

Oct 8, 2020
For the Vera scene in the barn (in the morning after breakfest), bring Doyle with you. Approach Vera and let Doyle tell you that if you stay there you'll get pummeled. Then send Doyle away with the ring (if you have it) and approach Vera again. After that, I was able to access all the other Vera scenes.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes