4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oseo Bones Is there an official bugtracker for your game or do they just get postet in here?
Better head to the Discord server, there's a channel specifically made for bug reporting. Enter the server with this (<----click it), but be quick, it expires in 24 hrs.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Dear Dr. Bones.

Haver your time finish the update, but do not let this update without the scene doggo x Lucile.
This guy need to fuck that girl, not just sniff or licking or play.

I said make Very Happy Things.

Please hahahaha

Love from Brazil dude ❤
Next update is Mia update and lots of other bugfix , recoding etc , you should join discord to see whats going on with current coming update. Asking for specific stuff for update is not most likely going to happen.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
Next update is Mia update and lots of other bugfix , recoding etc , you should join discord to see whats going on with current coming update. Asking for specific stuff for update is not most likely going to happen.
Doc came here and read lot of complaint.

I think we can make this channel better.
To help this project with ideas and good stuff.

Discord channel sometimes just talk about other stuff, it's complicaded.

I let here my wish, not a order.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I have been a writer of erotic stories in Spanish since 2015. That is not relevant at all, but I do have something to say about it.

Being a content creator and making a job of it can be a double-edged sword. You depend exclusively on your patreons, and that means that sometimes to meet those people you will have to do things that you do not feel like doing.

Let's take a supposed example: Dr. Bones wants to create a fifth female character for The manor. In fact, the muses of inspiration have visited him and he does not want anything more than to draw and program about it ... But the lovers of Martha, Lucile and Mia demand that he do not deviate because it is taking too long. What would prevail for him? The patreons or your desire to start something new?

What I'm trying to say by this is that I hope Bones does whatever he wants. He's good, he has potential and it's impossible for everyone to like him ... So at least he always enjoys what he does at all times. As a writer, I've thrown out entire projects that thousands of people followed just to start new things. And my readers kept following me ... Even though they hated me, I'm sure of it hehe.

Dec 29, 2018
this is the only fucking game that brings me joy and allegry.
Wtf is allegry? Do you mean allergy? Allergy is defined as "A condition in which the immune system reacts abnormally to a foreign substance." I guess Bones' Tales: The Manor is a foreign substance :unsure:... a very foreign substance :oops:o_O

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Please tell me the bestiality is optional.

(I used to think I was a pervert, then I found the internet: Rough anal, incest, and adolescent/ mid-teen girls are your fetishes? Pft. Prude)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

(I used to think I was a pervert, then I found the internet: Rough anal, incest, and adolescent/ mid-teen girls are your fetishes? Pft. Prude)
Yes, it's optional. Whenever you start a new game, there's a dialogue to toggle it on or off. If you skipped that, go to sleep and get up at midnight, interact with the chair in the MC's room and then the teddy bear, there you can toggle it on or off.

Reactions: buttfan

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Doc came here and read lot of complaint.

I think we can make this channel better.
To help this project with ideas and good stuff.

Discord channel sometimes just talk about other stuff, it's complicaded.

I let here my wish, not a order.
And this is why we have discord to disguss about stuff and ideas etc , not to flood F95 with it :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Yes, it's optional. Whenever you start a new game, there's a dialogue to toggle it on or off. If you skipped that, go to sleep and get up at midnight, interact with the chair in the MC's room and then the teddy bear, there you can toggle it on or off.
Awesome! Thanks ever so much.

Dec 29, 2018

The word pervert is so misused. I'm not a pervert for liking anal sex, I'm not a pervert for liking roleplay, and I'm not a pervert for having an uncommon fetish. Am I disgusting? Sure. Am I doing anything wrong? No. Therefore I'm not a pervert

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
The word pervert is so misused. I'm not a pervert for liking anal sex, I'm not a pervert for liking roleplay, and I'm not a pervert for having an uncommon fetish. Am I disgusting? Sure. Am I doing anything wrong? No. Therefore I'm not a pervert
:D Well, for the most part what I said was just a joke more refering to how I used to think my fetishes were extreme. And then in 1995 the modern internet came into being (in its infancy to be sure, but the basics of what it is now were there) and I found that my fetishes were downright tame compared to a lot of what is out there. Which is disturbing in some ways as one of them is a fairly significant taboo you don't want to admit to among your family and friends at Thanksgiving dinner (well, not unless you have a far more relaxed family than mine), another is one of the most deeply held taboos in humanity (that taboo is of course because of healthy reproduction), and the third - if actually performed in real life (and sometimes just the suggestion of it) is a very serious crime.

And as for whether we are perverts (and I mean any of us) by the dictionary definition, that is open to debate.
1. To cause to turn away from what is right, proper, or good; debase.
2. To corrupt (someone) morally. synonym: corrupt.

What is wrong? What is right? What is proper or good?

If you work strictly by the law, to determine what is 'perverse' then... well, actually a lot of us would be perverts for liking the idea of things that are considered crimes, even if we don't have any intention of actually doing them (most of my fetishes, the idea is exciting, but the reality; not so much).

But for most it is based on what they personally approve of, and if you don't conform to that, then you are definitely a pervert.

Personally I don't care about being called a pervert in general, but I don't think I need to share the details with much of anyone.

Reactions: SupaHacka

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
I have been a writer of erotic stories in Spanish since 2015. That is not relevant at all, but I do have something to say about it.

Being a content creator and making a job of it can be a double-edged sword. You depend exclusively on your patreons, and that means that sometimes to meet those people you will have to do things that you do not feel like doing.

Let's take a supposed example: Dr. Bones wants to create a fifth female character for The manor. In fact, the muses of inspiration have visited him and he does not want anything more than to draw and program about it ... But the lovers of Martha, Lucile and Mia demand that he do not deviate because it is taking too long. What would prevail for him? The patreons or your desire to start something new?

What I'm trying to say by this is that I hope Bones does whatever he wants. He's good, he has potential and it's impossible for everyone to like him ... So at least he always enjoys what he does at all times. As a writer, I've thrown out entire projects that thousands of people followed just to start new things. And my readers kept following me ... Even though they hated me, I'm sure of it hehe.
I'm on your standpoint pretty much, according to myself, whenever I code something or write my stories, create some graphics or just freetime drawings. They pretty much flow the best, when you're in the right mood and it's the thing you want to do just this moment.

I would go as far as to say it's an encouraged behavior because it will most likly be the fastest progress of the work with a good amount of passionate love in it. The only point that would go against is a mandatory layer, may it be base code, storywise introduction or everything else that could change the work according to it's style of layer, drawings always could be reused somewhen in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackFoxEv
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes