4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi still have to problem when I enter the house "unable to find audio/BGS/clock" and the game closes itself. Had it with 0.17.2 and now with 0.17.3, didnt have it with versions before. Read through the bugs here, so I downloaded it 2 more times and still have the same problem.
Even donwloaded again "VX ACE RTP PACKAGE", even if no longer needed with this update (written in description)
Any tips?

Thanks,
dusteck
Is the game located in a folder that:
1) Requires Admin. Rights
2) exceeds the 255 character limit
3) has special characters like "$&#@%!*"
?

If any of the three applies, move the game folder to another place with no special characters in the name/path, easily accesible (ie. Not inside 10 other folders) and that is not directly inside of C:/ (as in Program Files).

dusteck

Oct 7, 2018
Is the game located in a folder that:
1) Requires Admin. Rights
2) exceeds the 255 character limit
3) has special characters like "$&#@%!*"
?

If any of the three applies, move the game folder to another place with no special characters in the name/path, easily accesible (ie. Not inside 10 other folders) and that is not directly inside of C:/ (as in Program Files).

Thanks for the fast reply, copied it to a smaller path, has no special characters and isnt in C:// and tried to open explicit with admin rights

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Why is everything just 1 Point!!? 1 point Depravation, 1 point trust, 1 point guilt, 1 point arousal. The grind is unreal!!
Use the "Spend the day with" option before getting up from bed, avaliable after you get 10 Depravation points.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Welp turns out you CANNOT lose your V-card to Velvet or Jules cuz the 2nd part of the event will only trigger when MC is no longer a virgin so I can't make save files for them.

Which beg the question, is Mia arrive before or after the Velvet & Jules event? If it's after then it's impossible to make a V-card save file for her too (cuz her sex scene is in this update).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Welp turns out you CANNOT lose your V-card to Velvet or Jules cuz the 2nd part of the event will only trigger when MC is no longer a virgin so I can't make save files for them.

Which beg the question, is Mia arrive before or after the Velvet & Jules event? If it's after then it's impossible to make a V-card save file for her too (cuz her sex scene is in this update).
You can't lose you virginity to Mia cause one of the requirements for her to arrive is to have lost your virginity already.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
when do you have sex with Lucile? I could have swarn in the updates before this one you were able to have sex with her! Also when does Mia , Velvet & Jules show up ?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
when do you have sex with Lucile? I could have swarn in the updates before this one you were able to have sex with her! Also when does Mia , Velvet & Jules show up ?
With Lucile (before the State Event) it can happen in 3 separate occasions. When waking her up, when you finger her before dinner and when she goes to the pantry because she heard a noise.

Mia only arrives AFTER having sex with at least one of the other women. Velvet and Jules event only triggers if you have Beasty content activated and after Vera gives the horse a handjob.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
With Lucile (before the State Event) it can happen in 3 separate occasions. When waking her up, when you finger her before dinner and when she goes to the pantry because she heard a noise.

Mia only arrives AFTER having sex with at least one of the other women. Velvet and Jules event only triggers if you have Beasty content activated and after Vera gives the horse a handjob.
The MC is too much of a pussy to go out in the rain! XDD

• Haha
Reactions: Merosu and F9Zoney
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes