4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
Wait this is alive? I honestly thought Bones completly stopped meanwhile.
This game needs the award for slowest update History ever

Feb 16, 2019
I doubt old save files won’t work on this update given how long it took. And I doubt anyone kept their old save files if they had to free up space for other games on their hard drive or USB ports while waiting for this games update.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe next update, a bit too optimistic? Well for good reason as it seems like bones is becoming a consistent, a little bit but better than nothing. He updated Survivors Guilt not too long ago, so maybe a 2 year slow update could have been enough for that skelly old bones
A man can only hope. I'm still waiting for her to go back to the basement and just get down on the floor on her own, she may not admit it but we all know she loved getting fucked by the dog, she didn't push him away and her face said it all. Hopefully Vera taking the horse for a ride will also happen soon or at least using her mouth during the kneeling scene at the stable. I have yet to check out the new content but it seems finally Lucile is getting some fun times with the pets.

Reactions: F9Zoney

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Lucile one's a pain in the ass, pun intended. For all of you who want to know, it's RNG based whether or not she hides in the bushes. QoL tip is to save before interacting with her to play Hide n Seek.

If you get the classic hide n seek, reload until the new one plays out. Gotta repeat that shit three days in a row. To get the doggo to assfuck her, you gotta have her in a State (I got Playful, like always). Next time the scene plays, doggo will fuck her in the ass.

As I was saying, a pain in the ass to get.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What!!?? 2 years for that!!?? That's just pathetic. Know what I'll just delete The Manor. Fuck this game.

Edit : Thighjob already existed in v.0.19?
Wait, my bad. It's supposed to be a variant on the footjob if you got her as Submissive. And rework of the regular footjob.

Reactions: F9Zoney

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Lucile one's a pain in the ass, pun intended. For all of you who want to know, it's RNG based whether or not she hides in the bushes. QoL tip is to save before interacting with her to play Hide n Seek.

If you get the classic hide n seek, reload until the new one plays out. Gotta repeat that shit three days in a row. To get the doggo to assfuck her, you gotta have her in a State (I got Playful, like always). Next time the scene plays, doggo will fuck her in the ass.

As I was saying, a pain in the ass to get.
can you share your save before the event ?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes