4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Yes, that's what sucks that they use such cheap excuses, when one has enough budget to hire a complete team and the other has even been offered free help and has refused, well, I'm planning to move on to games like those from Illusion (Koikatsu, Honey Select) they give you the interesting tool of creating characters and scenes without having to wait 2 years for 3 new scenes and 2 reworked ones.
Yeah, like Dark Cookie is taking at least 40,000 USD after taxes from Patreon per month, and he always has the flu, or cold, or COVID, or whatever the fuck...

And this guy, I was utterly dissapointed. Like I come to the game 40 months later, and I follow my guide and is the same game, he just changed some things to make it worse... Like the points for Martha, or making 6 scenes with the Dog and Martha... THere are some many beasty scenes now that the game should be called "Bones Tales: Rufus and Stallion adventures" or some shit like that.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it suckes for the true dev's when ass holes like these ruin how people look at dev's. i mean if i had money to give it would be hard to tell a scamer or milker for one who is true to there game and fan's. bone is deffently the bullshiy artist who only wants money.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Looks like his bank account is full again. Expect to see Oseo Bones to get another kidney stone or any other medical conditions.
It will be 5 kidney stones per day for like 10 months while they "monitor" the server but we should be thankful they are doing anything at all while being afflicted like that.

Reactions: Rjs90

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the problem is we got very little for how long a break he took and what we got was doggo do the fucking i mean we all new it was coming are going to happen now the horse will get to do stuff then the mc are vice versa. but in all this game well never be cone because he get's kidy stones every time my ass.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
the problem is we got very little for how long a break he took and what we got was doggo do the fucking i mean we all new it was coming are going to happen now the horse will get to do stuff then the mc are vice versa. but in all this game well never be cone because he get's kidy stones every time my ass.
we won't get shit until ppl stop paying him for no content. It's like OF. Why get yourself a job when simps pays you the bills for existing?

Comedor de Casades

Sep 28, 2022
Imagine having kidney stones every update you do, i mean, i thought thats happen bcz too much salt in the food and less water drinked, but bones just get a kidney stone everytime he makes a new update, maybe we should look at him in good eyes, he is sacrificing himself for your fun
Or he can just stop making fucking animal content and focus on the main thing

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
Imagine having kidney stones every update you do, i mean, i thought thats happen bcz too much salt in the food and less water drinked, but bones just get a kidney stone everytime he makes a new update, maybe we should look at him in good eyes, he is sacrificing himself for your fun
Or he can just stop making fucking animal content and focus on the main thing
even just the animal content at this stage would be better then nothing

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes