4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Volchonok

Feb 26, 2021
If I knew how to create a game, I would finish this one
Yeah, I think about it sometimes, too.
But there are too many things.

You have to get consistency in generation, or use sprites. Like Bones does, for example. Next, animations. Yes, it's a pain not only in 3D, but also in AI. Good animations are not made in a couple of clicks. You have to do it manually in some editor.

The second problem concerns the code part of the game, but I think it's easier than making good graphics.

The third problem is the story. If we make a parody game, we save a lot of time on plot development. Another issue is that writing a new story will take a decent amount of time.

Of all the problems I've described, the biggest one for me is generating pictures, animations, and consistency. I tried doing rough drafts but they seemed cringe-worthy to me.

Aquis2101

Apr 11, 2023

You have to get consistency in generation, or use sprites. Like Bones does, for example. Next, animations. Yes, it's a pain not only in 3D, but also in AI. Good animations are not made in a couple of clicks. You have to do it manually in some editor.

The second problem concerns the code part of the game, but I think it's easier than making good graphics.

The third problem is the story. If we make a parody game, we save a lot of time on plot development. Another issue is that writing a new story will take a decent amount of time.

Of all the problems I've described, the biggest one for me is generating pictures, animations, and consistency. I tried doing rough drafts but they seemed cringe-worthy to me.
Maybe we should build a dev team, I know how to code a game in this type, but I'm not good at art

Reactions: Robert rivers

Lord_Camus94

Sep 6, 2017

I completely agree with you, the animations are difficult to make

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes