4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Bug: When doing Lucile on her bed in the evening, the images are a bit messed up: once the fingering scene is finished, the screen goes black, then the house overview is shown, then an overlay of the MC and Lucile's butt is shown (no torso or head). As the scene progresses, Lucile's eyes are shown hovering in nothingness, then her hand appears, then the MC pulls out and finishes. The screen goes black again, then the house overview is shown again but with a big blob of cum splashed over it. I'm guessing the background is supposed to be Lucile laying on her bed and it was left out or missing or something.

rick4691

Apr 19, 2018
Bug: When doing Lucile on her bed in the evening, the images are a bit messed up: once the fingering scene is finished, the screen goes black, then the house overview is shown, then an overlay of the MC and Lucile's butt is shown (no torso or head). As the scene progresses, Lucile's eyes are shown hovering in nothingness, then her hand appears, then the MC pulls out and finishes. The screen goes black again, then the house overview is shown again but with a big blob of cum splashed over it. I'm guessing the background is supposed to be Lucile laying on her bed and it was left out or missing or something.
I don't see anything wrong with this?

but where is the voice coming from.jpg

D

Deleted member 482355

So is Lucile going to do any doggy stuff or is that definitely not going to happen? I desperately want to see her swallow a load of dog cum.

Neutonium

Jul 6, 2018
I have a problem, im trying to do the scene with the martha and the dog but once I bring the dog in the basement martha is gone and I cant leave and the dog wont get ride of the rats he just follows me?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes