4.10 star(s) 165 Votes
Aug 11, 2017
Vaginal is human to human mostly and 1 time human and dog. You can reuse saves I think.

Martha Yoga (2 outfits, 1 Pose, maybe she gets naked but idk how or if it's even possible).
Mia gives MC a hand Job.
Lucile gets cosplay (2 outfits, 1 Pose, can be stripped naked)
Martha's and Lucile's outfits can be customized, Lucile get's more options than Martha

This was on the last page, please do a little searching next time ;)
oh well guess I'm just lazy af. But thank you, my friend, appreciate it.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
ESC key does nothing, both loading older save (from 0.061) or starting a new game (already happening on the name choice screen).
RPGVXAce RTP is installed and I also tried to reinstall it.
As I had 0.071 still around, tried it and the issue is there too.

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
ESC key does nothing, both loading older save (from 0.061) or starting a new game (already happening on the name choice screen).
RPGVXAce RTP is installed and I also tried to reinstall it.
As I had 0.071 still around, tried it and the issue is there too.
The escape key works for me so the issue must be stemming from your rpgvxace install. How about the X button does that bring up a menu for you?

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
How can I see the stats of the game (depraved, arousal, etc) ?
In the MC's room there is a red book on the table which shows all those stats. Interact with it a couple of times and the book will be put into your character's inventory for quick access.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
The escape key works for me so the issue must be stemming from your rpgvxace install. How about the X button does that bring up a menu for you?
No, X also doesn't do anything.
Edit: Ok, done a cleanup on hdd, either reg cleanup or temp files cleanup done it. I'm guessing this only works after RPGVXAce was reinstalled.
For those who may have the same issue.

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
No, X also doesn't do anything.
Edit: Ok, done a cleanup on hdd, either reg cleanup or temp files cleanup done it. I'm guessing this only works after RPGVXAce was reinstalled.
For those who may have the same issue.
Maybe try running the game in compatibility mode with your computer or try running it as an administrator. Otherwise, I'm stumped.

Edit: Oh, and hit f1 while its launched to check your hotkeys I guess?

Bearcuddler225

Sep 17, 2018
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES I WILL UPDATE IT FOR FUTURE UPDATES CURRENT VERSION; 0.8

USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS.
THAT WALK THROUGH CURRENTLY ONLY GETS YOU THROUGH PART OF THE GAME USE THIS GUIDE TO HELP YOU GET THE REST OF THE SCENES.

IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.

SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTER ARE AT 50 POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE NO PROBLEMS

DON'T ASK ABOUT THE NEXT GAME UPDATE JUST WAIT OR CHECK THE GAME'S PATREON PAGE FOR INFO

Common Questions & Answers (To be expanded, give suggestions please)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tips:
How to get all Martha sex scenes?
How to get all Lucile sex scenes?
How to get all Vera sex scenes?
How to get all Merchant sex scenes?
How to get all Mia sex scenes?
How to get all Velvet & Jules (Biker Chick & Cop) scenes?

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
I can't seem to trigger the Yoga's 2nd outfit and I dunno why because I've done all the scenes except for that one and now its pissing me off lol

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Man every time this game gets an update my notifications get fucking blown to pieces lol.

It seems that a primary issue (at least from what the last 1-2 pages) is that Martha's 2nd yoga outfit is a little difficult to acquire. I'll play the game and make a save with all content available and upload it here if I can. I however will leave it as "bare" as possible so you people need to apply even a little bit of effort ;)

Of course I'll use this run (like my 10th so far) to test things and try to make my guide better.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES I WILL UPDATE IT FOR FUTURE UPDATES CURRENT VERSION; 0.8

USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS.
THAT WALK THROUGH CURRENTLY ONLY GETS YOU THROUGH PART OF THE GAME USE THIS GUIDE TO HELP YOU GET THE REST OF THE SCENES.

IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.

SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTER ARE AT 50 POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE NO PROBLEMS

DON'T ASK ABOUT THE NEXT GAME UPDATE JUST WAIT OR CHECK THE GAME'S PATREON PAGE FOR INFO

Common Questions & Answers (To be expanded, give suggestions please)
Tips:
How to get all Martha sex scenes?
How to get all Lucile sex scenes?
How to get all Vera sex scenes?
How to get all Merchant sex scenes?
How to get all Mia sex scenes?
How to get all Velvet & Jules (Biker Chick & Cop) scenes?

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
Do you know when is the beasty content updateeeee? I thought this recent one was...

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I updated my guide to have a link to a post that has a full 0.8 save for those of you that want it.
Which saves me the trouble of having to make one myself :)

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes