4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a way to decrease the grind or cheat to increase points?
When you awake in the morning use the spend the day with option, it increases the chosen character by 5 points, masturbate option increases your stat by 5.

Cheers!!

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Hey Bones i got a question for you. I do not know if what i am asking could be a spoiler or not for those who have yet to play or get that far so i am tossing it into spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
its just weird not having a update recently i know the dev is making a new game to support this game and to make money that's fantastic hes not gonna changing the game hes worked hard on its just that i miss the monthly updates on a regular basis but i think im being impatient we get the update when it comes the dev is very active with his community

Reactions: LucasLeels

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
its just weird not having a update recently i know the dev is making a new game to support this game and to make money that's fantastic hes not gonna changing the game hes worked hard on its just that i miss the monthly updates on a regular basis but i think im being impatient we get the update when it comes the dev is very active with his community
Yeah we are like Addicts just waiting to get our "Bone's Tales: The Manor" fix :LOL: "Gimme the Medicine Doc Gimme that Good Stuff !" We are jonesing for some Mia, just sitting with a hate boner for Patreon for throwing a monkey wrench at the skeletal doctor. Right when the storyline progress was at a super interesting point too, with the original three gals all getting personality upgrade.

But we have to be patient and let the Doctor work things out it might make things slow right now but in the long run it will be worth the wait. Him being active in the community is a reassuring sign that he isn't abandoning the project or any of it's fans.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
so when is the next update?? I'm so addicted to this game and cannot wait for another update :D

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is there the possibility to play this game in full screen?
I love the game but I am not a fan of windowed games...
its kind of destroying the atmosphere for me :/
would love a reply on my question besides that...
keep up the good work
Alt+Enter = Fullscreen.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes