RPGM - Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.20.0a] [Dr Bones]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Henfonix

this game is very good when you first play. for puzzles in the game it's also very interesting to find or get every scane. especially supported by some characters who have certain traits and behaviors that make this game much more interesting. I really like this game, I really look forward to this game and also I really hope this game continues from this game to be finished earlier
  2. 4.00 star(s)

juneba

The Art is solid.
    Has Animations so that's always a plus.
    The Story is also solid.

It can be a little grindy but I don't mind having to earn the scenes. What takes makes the grind feel worse than it is, is that it can be a bit tedious, running around all over the place to gain points with the different characters, especially when you want to involve Doyle. I think if the developer can make an option to interact with Doyle in the bedroom, it would be a large improvement.

Overall a solid game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 207916

Edit :
    v.16
    I'm droping to 3 stars. Reason : no actual content or feeling that story is progressing. Simpy a lot of rework that brings no new stuf. Have to admit that i deleted my game after 1 minute of playtime along with my save files. I mean rework is fine in the form of patch or something of a smaller scope than the usual update but when you release an update that is full of rework and bring nothing new (read changelog) for about 6 (+/-) months, idk. This v.16 might be the only worst update this game ever had and that's sad because previous updates were actually great. Note that i originally gave this game 5 stars, still recommend it for new players, if you are old player wait like me till next version. This review has nothing agains Dr. Bones.

v.17
    Again I must drop 1 star so it's 2/5. Reason is the same as the previous update. A bunch of old scenes reworked, only one new scene in this version. I don't go in how much time had taken for doc to create this update but in 6 (+/-) months dev of Being a DIK creates much more content, some hour and half, perhaps even more. But the problem isn't with all the reworks and only 1 new scene, it's about quality. Game is released broken and old saves don't work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

golam67

Excellent game martha nail it this game has good taste i hope they just polished their animation a little make it longer otherwise the game is good storyline i think 20% completed good to see more comeout of this game already supporting the developer on patreon .
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Heml0ck

Excellent game. The story, humor, art are all top notch, especially the H-Scenes later in the game. Martha and Lucile are my favorite characters so far, but I'm interested in what the future brings for this title.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Derfty

Good story , artistic features could be improved to become an excellent game , one of the few games out there to have a very user friendly bestiality option and last but not least a great developer which complies with the demand and his own work schedule .
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rasmazz

Dr. Bones has shown that his hard work is actually creating well thought out and consistent content. I have yet to see a game that is being worked on by such a small amount of hands and yet still delivers. The game is an amazing piece of work that provides ample light to genres that don't get enough representation. Thank you Dr. Bones for creating such an awesome game and being so transparent and communicative with your audience!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Golem98

This game is well made and has good artwork, the developer is doing quite the herculean effort to both code and make the artwork while not being a total scumbag like many other devs, he has a good community and treats them well, even comes here to tease us about being "dirty little pirates". The game itself has overall good progression with a usual of 3 scenes added each month, and quick bug fix patches being dropped days or even hours after each of the monthly updates. Overall the artwork is pretty good and the progression being tied into the points of the characters makes plenty of sense considering their character... for example they mother progression is tied to her guilt, the half sister is tied to her arousal and the youngest sister who is far from matching up with Einstein to say the least has to have enough trust points, while the MC needs deprivation, essentially the will to go through with the "actions" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Well made game, good artwork and a good story.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SpanMATE

One of my favorites, now. Good game, good story and good hscenes. Sure we need more 2dcg like that. The animations are good, and I didn't come across any bugs. I hope that game wouldn't get abandoned.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

veselqku

This is a pretty interesting game in which the protagonist faces a lot of fun and interesting adventures with his mother and two sisters. The game also features quite intriguing moments of interstitial sex relationships, ghost obsessions, and more.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

VR04

the game is really good(especially for those small tits lovers like myself), everyone should try it. art is very nice the plot is smooth and good placed, and the scens , ohhhhh the scenes, not gonna spoil it you have to see for your self.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

Very good game, very short but i loved it...i hope it gets a lot more content in the future so we can enjoy a lot more!
    Would recommend to anyone regardless of fetishes...+++!
    Would love for it to have some netorare but ...some wishes never come true lol.
    Graphics 10/10
    Content 6/10
    Fap quality 10/10
    Characters 9.5/10

Would love to see more secens/maybe more characters and fetishes added! (also loved the dog fuck on sis <3)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Easy Pete

I like this game a lot.
    It's a standard RPGM game, where you talk to people and interact with shit.
    The characters are not that noteworthy, you got the standard, innocent younger sister, bitchy older sister, busty mom, and a couple more who I'm not gonna talk about (spoiler reasons).
    The gameplay is grindy, but not too bad.
    But fuck all that shit I mentioned because I really like the game for the art style, I don't know why but it's cartoony enough to be sort of charming (oh and its animated, a couple of frames per scene).
    Also the game is gonna have bestiality son (already has one scene I think), fuckin' bestiality drawn in this art style.
    I wish the developer the best of luck so that Patreon doesn't fuck them in the butt so they can continue developing this beaut.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Jegath

The game is awesome i really preciate the kind of gameplay you do and the interactions of the game with the characters, and i have play for the beta version 0.02 to this actually this game is so excited to play and the scenes and art are pretty beatiful really really good 1000/100.

PD: Dr Bones one day i'm gonna suscribe your patreon to pay you the quality and work that you merite, Hi from Chile
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Rhyllick

Man, what can i say?
    I'm very suspect to talk cause this game put a spell on me, purple haze all in my brain. I'm new at bestiality thing, but dont hate it at all (i'll be damned), just dig the game art, and the story, bro...thats the g spot of the game (imao), maybe i'm just imagining things, but when the MC meets Doyle and discovery part of his past, and the reason he was imprisoned kinda look like the path the MC is walking, and his mother inherited the manor...family curse?...
    And i'm totally with Catwashere, more anal will be soooooo good, specially with Lucile, damn shes got THE body type, from far my favorite character, the others are good too, but she...
    My opnion: until now this game is very good and enjoynable, and have great potencial to be amazing.
    And for what goes as my review, it pass with flying colors.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

luigi64

It's great that it's still in beta, that way people/testers can recommend certain or unique scenes for an already amazing game. Not to mention that it has a very "interesting" story line, character development and a vast variety in "tastes" for the Main Character
  17. 1.00 star(s)

MoiBis

Typical RPGM game. You don't walk as much as in other games, sure, but the grind is absolutely awful, and makes walking even worse. I don't know exactly how much days in game this would take since I used a save editor to edit every stat to 50 as soon as everything was repeatable, but I'd say it would be about 10 days of constant grinding, with about 4 to 5 different scenes in different parts of the manor and that you can't skip quickly to do each day, just to get the most basic handjob.
    I would have given it two stars if the story was a bit more compelling. But no, it is not. I get why people would say the story is good, the premise is at least. The innocent little sister, the frustrated other one, the mom all in one manor, this has potential. But as it is, all there is to the story is grinding, so when the actual sex happens, you couldn't care less about the 4 images presented to you. No matter how hot the models are, if there is nothing behind the graphics, I would rather be able to jack off to the GC and be done with it in 30 seconds rather than 2 hours.
    Moral of the story, not every review is suited for one's personal tastes, and even a game with really good reviews can turn out to be bad and boring.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Kaischi

One of the best games available at the moment and wich i could find :)
    Keep up the good work my friend!
    Hope to get a lot of content soon and more of the nice HJs with Sister and Mom! I like how you did all of it! Like the old games but with nice pics and action.

Greets

Kai
  19. 4.00 star(s)

JeeJee

+ Big Booty
    + Jazzy music
    + Fun Story/Situations

- Repetitive gameplay

Fun game with an unique art style and outlandish fetishes that sets itself apart from most games found here. The game is still in the early stages which makes the gameplay as it is right now, quite repetitive.
    Luckily, all gameplay takes places in just one big manor so far, which limits the time-consuming traveling.

The puzzles are quite doable but the hints are sparse so you'll have to walk about to figure out who is doing what and where to progress further into the game.
    And that progression is nicely done. Slowly turning MC and other characters.
    So far there are no real options to choose that make the story branch out but you can ignore specific situations/characters without it impacting the other storylines. This gives the player freedom to choose who/what they wish to focus on.

4 out of 5 stars
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

It is another RPGM game so yeah save issues and walking and more walking but this game is not that bad with all the walking. Not really any other issues with this game it still needs more sex scenes and more story!
    Game is still being made so my rating can change in future updates.

Sex 7.5/10 needs more and anal
    art 8/10
    Story 8/10 needs more back story and character story
    Characters 7/10 for now
    Gameplay 8.5/10 pretty good for an RPGM