4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There are a way to play this game on android? with a emulator o something like?
According to this comment it is possible but I don't know that software/app so I don't know if it's as simple as installing and dropping the files or if you have to jump through many hoops. I'd recommend you to contact the user that posted said comment for guidance.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is the project alive? When was the last update? Where can I find a cheat save with all open scenes?
The author, give the opportunity to clean up the area in front of the house :)
Yes the game is this alive and its update is on progress, u can find 100% saves on thread by searching using the top right search bar.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is the project alive? When was the last update? Where can I find a cheat save with all open scenes?
The author, give the opportunity to clean up the area in front of the house :)
Yes.
It was in June.
There's no option to access all the scenes on the same file since they're part of choices unable to be taken multiple times. Only way to see the rest is having a savefile before any of the "State" events and choose different dialogues.

However... I decided to mess around with a savefile and could activate all the scenes in the "Mind Palace" BUT since they're not supposed to be accesible (you either get one or the other, not both), the game gets an aneurism and plays EVERY STATE SCENE AT THE SAME TIME. Here you go, if you're curious enough.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Yes.
It was in June.
There's no option to access all the scenes on the same file since they're part of choices unable to be taken multiple times. Only way to see the rest is having a savefile before any of the "State" events and choose different dialogues.

However... I decided to mess around with a savefile and could activate all the scenes in the "Mind Palace" BUT since they're not supposed to be accesible (you either get one or the other, not both), the game gets an aneurism and plays EVERY STATE SCENE AT THE SAME TIME. Here you go, if you're curious enough.
Uploaded the gallery ... but thanks anyway for the save(;
Снимок.PNG

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can someone port it to android?
You can use an app called as mentioned in this comment. It's pretty easy to set-up. Just install the main apk and then the RPG Plugin and/or the Ren'py Plugin (if you're interested in Ren'py games as well).

Then open the app, tap the icon in the bottom right corner and create the "launcher" of the game. Choose the name and search for the .exe file. Once you're done, tap the newly created icon and it's done.

I just started using it and only tried 2 games so far so I don't know if there's any incompatibility present, as I've not played for too long any of them.

Reactions: Valoroth

Valoroth

Jul 22, 2017
You can use an app called as mentioned in this comment. It's pretty easy to set-up. Just install the main apk and then the RPG Plugin and/or the Ren'py Plugin (if you're interested in Ren'py games as well).

Then open the app, tap the icon in the bottom right corner and create the "launcher" of the game. Choose the name and search for the .exe file. Once you're done, tap the newly created icon and it's done.

I just started using it and only tried 2 games so far so I don't know if there's any incompatibility present, as I've not played for too long any of them.
I just love you, thanks alot.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
I really doubt the update gonna be this month. I've been checking the Trello page and from what I'm seeing Dr. Bones will need a lot of time to make the game.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes