Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
I learned so much tonight.
Apparently the guy under the rock (Bolt), becomes "NastyBolt", as for commands, and so on.
Also, so much you can do with Fusing and Unfusing, through "F1". They dissapear though, and dont go back till you Unfuse them, clicking in the Inventory (I think).
Also, you can end the Quests or something by "Gaol" (IIRC), and takes you to the Void Outback, no idea how to finish the game myself though.

Also you can download Orcs posted by other ppl (They are horrible though, physically... I prefer mine).
I'm liking the Tattoos I found though.

I touched something though, and game crashes a bit now, and very often is stuck on Menu screen (Doesn't let you click "Continue" or "Profiles"), sad times..
Happened just tonight, but I cant fix it... IDK what I touched...
I ll re-download the game, see if the mistake/error goes away.
---
Also, I'm playing with Geniefy and Origins, to have everyone in control (because once they become Genies, they begin to run randomly across the map, and masturbating.

Btw, how to finish the dialogue with NastyBolt? I put "Origins" on myself, as to be "Unclaimed" (Not had sex with anyone), but the conversation ends as soon as I click "Accept", then nothing happens...

If I see the developper uploads stuff frequently, I may Support the project (with money, ofc).
IDK if it's the case, but the game looks very well so far.
---
I'm not sure if the error was caused by some Tattoo equipping, or some Character deleting and putting in the folders. Re-downloaded the game, lets see if it works...

Also, I have no idea how to put the NPC Orcs into the game. Yes I've read the instructions in the Bonfire Wiki, yet IDK.
So many settings and boxes to check (In the "Mods" tab in-game), that I dont wanna touch anything I dont know, to not crash the game more Lol.
---
Ehh, sad times... Still stuck on menu screen.
If I click "Continue", game is stuck there, with the view of the stones and pillars, and the music sounding, but nothing/nobody shows or appears...
if I click "profiles", nothing happens, the tab doesn't work... I cry.
---
Fixed.
I saw I downloaded the game like 3 times and still stuck on load screen, so I assumed it was about the folder on User.
I fully deleted it, not without copying the Tattoos and Orc characters somewhere else, then pasting again on the new user folder (That is automatically created when you enter in game, if there isnt already one, and there wasnt because I deleted it)
200 IQ, Lmao.
---
How to properly write the "buff Jumpboost" btw? I tried so many ways, but it wont apply.

--- Edit:
I downloaded like 15 NPCs, and the game lags then crashes super hard, when I paste them into the Character folder, and check their box to activate.
Sad.
---
I deleted 13 (Put them in Recyble bin), and put 2... Game lags a lot, and becomes Unplayable, still.
Also makes everything else in my Computer crash, Lmao. Like other games and programs I have On, they crash when Bonfire is up, with the Characters in the Folder, wow.
---
You can "Pick up" anybody lol, by Fusing, then Unfusing inside the Inn or Beach, and type "sca2", and have them do whatever you want to you (or viceversa).
Like, you can bring them outside Outback into the Inn.
---
lol, you can give Tattoos to NPCs, wooow.
by "target Celik", then "tattoo _____"
But i think you cant un-do it later, with "origins", sad. Permanent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellion

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Just my thoughts...
I was never really a fan of the updated Outback. The map is huge and I usually just use Cheat Engine Speedhack to run around. Not to mention that it's so easy to get lost in the inner area with all these rocks and no clear entrances/pathways between. There are a lot of bugs that can break the game so you need to reload.
I find that there is a lack of proper content with barely any advancement on the story for quite a long time. just all these updates for buffs, cameras etc. though I do appreciate that there's a lot of tools being added for people to make their character and make new scenarios with their own characters etc.
I used to support it monthly but cancelled after what I think is a lack of meaningful updates. Only decided to support this month to see what was new (pretty much nothing).

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Not having something "substantial" in so much time is a little sad, but fixing bugs in a game is always good specially if you have those very complex codes to make everything work. Just to remember that we only have like 4 types of sex in the game and most of them can be corrupted for the size of the character etc
I know many people like the game's story and the dating sim aspect, but most of it is enjoyed as a sexual simulator bc of the custom characters and all. What i actually miss in this game are more cosmetics for the orcs like actual necklaces, gears with bones and new kinds of hair. Also the ability to change the color of the golden acessories.
It also would be good to have different kinds or change the type of body hair for the orcs.

Reactions: NMGNT and arcticorc

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys I need help, where I can find the purple peach. Is for one quest with Xermes or however it is written.

Markus_Unfair

Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys! New here. Plus I'm french and my english is far from perfect. Sorry for that.

Here to know one thing: How to succed with the alchimie moment with Bolt...and what happen after it?

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
This game in a nutshell:

Virgin Elf Princess: No matter what you do to my body, I will never yield to the likes of you!
Orcs: ....
Virgin Elf Princess: Wait where are you going...:(
Gruff Greying Paladin: Princess! I have found you at last!
Orcs: :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
This game in a nutshell:

Virgin Elf Princess: No matter what you do to my body, I will never yield to the likes of you!
So you're saying there are Elf Princesses in a world where (gay) orcs go when they die :LOL:

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
This game in a nutshell:

What are you talking about?
There are no Elves, nor Females, in this game.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes