Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
BaasB:

Latest version 0.42.0

• - - Not fully supported on Catalina and newer versions of OSX. For information on getting it to run, read

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
BaasB:

Latest version 0.42.0

• - - Not fully supported on Catalina and newer versions of OSX. For information on getting it to run, read
Is there any changelog?

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
Also, anyone knows hot to get the Iguapi Nose Ring and the respective Nipple Rings in this new version?

jadeOrchid

Feb 16, 2020
Apparently this is a changelog for v0.42:

Cutscene update (part 1) featuring Durian's fusion, and an encounter with certain VIPs briefly mentioned during Bo's lore exposure. Simily speak to Durian after finishing your business with Bo.

Things might look very dark on his bonfire scene: make sure to look out for flashing indicators appearing on top of the screen, once you get there.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
sorry i'm asking this, but i dont get what am i missing..
had Bolt into Inn,took tour, went to his room, he is now a giant, talked to him and went down.. i collected almost everything i saw.. all he say "good to see you"no alchemy window opens..
and what with the black shadow-orc in the Inn?

Secret105

Jul 14, 2017
So I'm on version 0,42, and I have no idea what to dk once fused wirh Durian. I try to use the music as a guide, but if it's pointing somewhere, I can't seem.to.find it
There are no flashing marks on the top of the screen either.
Anyone managed to do it?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes