Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Beau0015

Dec 8, 2017
So I'm on version 0,42, and I have no idea what to dk once fused wirh Durian. I try to use the music as a guide, but if it's pointing somewhere, I can't seem.to.find it
There are no flashing marks on the top of the screen either.
Anyone managed to do it?
look to your left and you'll see a very little spec of light, follow it.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the Sword for Anitzira
I might be mistaken, but I don't believe that's in the game quite yet.

Where can I find all three transformation items
Assuming you're talking about the items for Bolt, the best way is to just ask Oriol if he's still at the tree. If not, you're probably gonna have to wait for each one to spawn there... which can take a while. If you'd like to speed up the process at the risk of losing Bolt's quest progress you can just reset the main quest line with "dory" in the console and then "goel" when it reloads to instantly complete all finished main quests. Then just re-do the bit of Bolt's quest and ask Oriol.

Gaystar252

May 15, 2019
I might be mistaken, but I don't believe that's in the game quite yet.

Assuming you're talking about the items for Bolt, the best way is to just ask Oriol if he's still at the tree. If not, you're probably gonna have to wait for each one to spawn there... which can take a while. If you'd like to speed up the process at the risk of losing Bolt's quest progress you can just reset the main quest line with "dory" in the console and then "goel" when it reloads to instantly complete all finished main quests. Then just re-do the bit of Bolt's quest and ask Oriol.
For Chob the three cursed transformation objects

Beau0015

Dec 8, 2017
I need some help.
Could somebody tell me how to activate the LUA scripts? especially the StoneBedSpawner.lua

dtsES

Jan 4, 2019
I could be wrong here, but I believe that refers to the "lordofshapes" command in the console. I guess it was disabled in one of the past versions.
When I typed the command "lordofshapes", the adjustment bar was displayed on the screen in the past version. However
, The bar disappeared in the new version.

Instead, "Compact orc shape editor enabled" is displayed. What should be done?

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
When I typed the command "lordofshapes", the adjustment bar was displayed on the screen in the past version. However
, The bar disappeared in the new version.

Instead, "Compact orc shape editor enabled" is displayed. What should be done?
Weird, it works for me. Are you sure you're on the latest version? It was listed as a "free" version not too long but you have to download it from the "About" section on his patreon page.

Reactions: chrisluz

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
does anyone have a bug that whenever you activate "hawkvis" command in a sex scene, the animation gets bugged? I tried to do again every release and i can't find any way to fix this bug

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone have a bug that whenever you activate "hawkvis" command in a sex scene, the animation gets bugged? I tried to do again every release and i can't find any way to fix this bug
You can get them back into the same position by using 'refrot' on both the characters (then 'rot2refrot' after using 'hawkvis') but the only animation that still happens is your character masturbating. I tried resetting the animator, unfreezing nodes, fusing then un-fusing, attaching the camera to a random orc, retrying the sex scene command... no dice. If you're on the discord you should try asking about it there. :(

Reactions: Thassia Faune

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
You can get them back into the same position by using 'refrot' on both the characters (then 'rot2refrot' after using 'hawkvis') but the only animation that still happens is your character masturbating. I tried resetting the animator, unfreezing nodes, fusing then un-fusing, attaching the camera to a random orc, retrying the sex scene command... no dice. If you're on the discord you should try asking about it there. :(
Didn't work out very well... They reset rotation but they stop the animation itself because they were already bugged.
And nope, I don't have Discord

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes