Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

xy

Sep 25, 2017
Any walkthrough?
The process isn't very complicated.

After waking up, follow the runes to the first other orc and speak to him, then go up the hill until you see a rock thing in the sky and follow it to a fruit. Fuck the orc until you orgasm simultaneously. Walk to the center of the grass hill.

Then follow the runes to the second orc. After speaking to him, head past the rocks to a pine tree and collect the burnt stick, and make your way back. Have him suck you off until you orgasm simultaneously, and walk to the center of the grass hill again.

Follow the runes to the last orc. Speak to him, then follow the flying rock thing again until you reach the stargazing circle. Go in front of the rune with a constellation that looks like a lizard or something. Then go to the center of the circle and find a really bright star. Connect the constellation, where the really bright star is the big circle in the constellation. Head back, and speak to the orc, and fuck him to simultaneous orgasm. For the last merge, walk to the black sketch-like orc.

There, you finished the "story" of the game.

Reactions: himike

chuckkey

Sep 1, 2017
omg, i love this
hopefully there will be more, varying sizes of npc's instead of just buff as hell.
this looks good, sounds good, flows good, like wow

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
Yaoi ( ; : やおい, Japanese: ), primarily known as boys' love (BL) (ボーイズ ラブ bōizu rabu) in Japan, is a Japanese genre of fictional media focusing on or relationships , typically marketed for a female audience and usually created by female author.

I dont think so, but i dint played it.
just a side note, this isn't yaoi because a: it's not manga and b: the target audience (and creator) aren't str8 women. yaoi is usually two really waifish "dudes" (again, this is exclusively big burly orcs and straight women don't typically go for that) and yaoi follows norms of straight sex (yaoi almost always has a feminine sub or catcher) and all the characters so far in this don't fall into the tropes of yaoi at all because no one falls into stereotypical feminine or masculine roles. sorry for being so pedantic, but it really grinds my gears when people use yaoi as a synonym for anything with male/male content.

Reactions: riwigica and Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
just a side note, this isn't yaoi because a: it's not manga and b: the target audience (and creator) aren't str8 women. yaoi is usually two really waifish "dudes" (again, this is exclusively big burly orcs and straight women don't typically go for that) and yaoi follows norms of straight sex (yaoi almost always has a feminine sub or catcher) and all the characters so far in this don't fall into the tropes of yaoi at all because no one falls into stereotypical feminine or masculine roles. sorry for being so pedantic, but it really grinds my gears when people use yaoi as a synonym for anything with male/male content.
I didn't create the thread or played the game...
Ty for ur informations and fixed the op.

Reactions: delusions

xy

Sep 25, 2017
True. Often this subcategory goes by "bara" instead - often using large, burly men. It is also geared toward gay men.

Reactions: riwigica

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
True. Often this subcategory goes by "bara" instead - often using large, burly men. It is also geared toward gay men.
"Bara" is also a lil bit of a dated term too, most gay Japanese artists (the term originated in Japan) actually prefer that people just refer to it as "gay" or "gay comics" depending on the medium since calling something "bara" is kinda like calling someone a "pansy" since it literally means "rose" (it's more severe of course because people don't really call anyone pansies any more). There was a really great interview that gay artist Gengoroh Tagame did in a comic compilation called Massive and it's all available

Reactions: Zaiketsu

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Is interesting this game i find a island with a lamp spirit and is have some strage power =)) caracter is change single interesting like this but if a put some woman i think this game was mor interseting :)
The charcater texture is the best ^_^
That is up to the creator of this game. And if he decides to make this a male only game, than too bad :p
There are not many decent Bara games and this one is top tier.

Bahamut24

Dec 13, 2017
don't have luck to find genie bracer, is there requirement to get it?
i am at island itself and found broken totem pole, but no where find genie bracer
game is version 13.4 in case

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
It wassnt there the first time I got there as well. You might have to run in and out the island several times for it to spawn. Also it didnt spawn at the totem as well, but a bit further. It might have rolled somewhere else as well

Reactions: riwigica

Bahamut24

Dec 13, 2017
thx for reply
unfortunate i still cannot find the genie bracelet, just pile of coconuts:-/ i even tried new character and only found glasses, flip flop and cursed ring easily while no genie bracelet. is it worth to try get it?
enter and left the gate 20+ times and still no bracelet. does cock ring really exist, i also tried find it and no luck find it

karambel

Aug 29, 2017
for genie bracelet -> go to the tropical island and search the rock mountain is near...here is magic lamp
for cock ring -> is near fake stuff fruit

Last edited:

Bahamut24

Dec 13, 2017
thank for help
i give up, neither do appear. i dont really like when it comes to heavy luck based to find items. i have been checking on broken totem pole, those 5 stone stab, even those few rock that might shaped like mountain. no braelet. enter and left other 20+ times before i call quit
as for cock ring, i find this fake stiff tree but dont find any ring nearby. i used that map someone made, not really helping.

ToniCabresa

Nov 10, 2017
I didn't find the cock ring easily either. It is not near the fake stiff tree per se. There are rocks surrounding the tree, you have to walk around them to find it. Concerning the genie's braces, I'm not sure you can find it on the version of the game you installed. Be sure to install the last version (14.1), then go to the beach and you will find the genie on a small island next to the one you get to when you cross the portal.

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
im not gay in RL but just love this game. setting. gameplay. story really nice. ty

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes