Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I think i may have a problem. In the Second orc (Oriol) have taken the honey from the tree but after that, in the sex scene the game crashed and now he continue to ask me for the honey but i cannot take the fire stick anymore.. what should i do?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I have created a Facebook Group for "Hogswild Bonfire" because there is too much information missing about it that cannot be found in just one place including a decent walkthru (which will need help from many participating group members).
I'm pulling information from wherever as well as inputting my own test-proven experiences.
I cannot make heads nor tails of the "work-it-out-for-yourself-because-we're-here-to-confuse-you" Wiki Fandom page .. and if I'm not mistaken, it doesn't get regular updates = there's a shipload of information missing - they've added many placeholders, but added nothing.
Link to Facebook Group: Hogswild Bonfire.

Kalindro

Nov 4, 2019
I really like the game and all.

But one thing that kind of deters me from enjoying the game a wee bit is that little Arabian/Egyptian musical jingle attached to the 'genie' form now. I really wish it would be removed... because it is just a bit annoying, is all. I won't quit playing, though. It's just that little music jingle is only a minor inconvenience that I could do without.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I really like the game and all.

But one thing that kind of deters me from enjoying the game a wee bit is that little Arabian/Egyptian musical jingle attached to the 'genie' form now. I really wish it would be removed... because it is just a bit annoying, is all. I won't quit playing, though. It's just that little music jingle is only a minor inconvenience that I could do without.
Put your pants on :D HAHA ... The music stops when his penis is completely flaccid - but one stir, and the music starts up again ;) Putting on pants kills his erection.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
I think i may have a problem. In the Second orc (Oriol) have taken the honey from the tree but after that, in the sex scene the game crashed and now he continue to ask me for the honey but i cannot take the fire stick anymore.. what should i do?
The best advice I can give is to make sure your current progress is saved; first, try reloading your game and if this does not work then redownload the game and continue from your saved profile.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
The best advice I can give is to make sure your current progress is saved; first, try reloading your game and if this does not work then redownload the game and continue from your saved profile.
Since it was the only second "quest" ive simply delete the char and maked him again. Now another questio there is a giude for the game? (im stuck whit Bolt ask me some kind of "essence")

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
I have installed the demonic contract quest and done everything the instructions say you should including summoning the characters for the quest onto the island. Has anyone actually been able to play the mod? I've tried it multiple times and when u try talking to Andrew or the gym teacher nothing happens.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
I have installed the demonic contract quest and done everything the instructions say you should including summoning the characters for the quest onto the island. Has anyone actually been able to play the mod? I've tried it multiple times and when u try talking to Andrew or the gym teacher nothing happens.
For some reason I could not get this quest to work properly so I think we are in the same boat bro!

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Since it was the only second "quest" ive simply delete the char and maked him again. Now another questio there is a giude for the game? (im stuck whit Bolt ask me some kind of "essence")
I totally agree with you bro! I'm stuck with Bolt as-well...I even went in the frozen portal but I can't seem to find the old sword this game needs a guide and a better map indicating where to go.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I totally agree with you bro! I'm stuck with Bolt as-well...I even went in the frozen portal but I can't seem to find the old sword this game needs a guide and a better map indicating where to go.
Im have discovered that there is no "esence" or "swprd".
For some mysterious reason, the developers have decided to insert the quests, and then leave them halfway without the possibility of being completed.
What a retarded idea ... Wasn't it smarter not to enter quests and just finish the "demo" without leaving people wandering like morons in an empty map?

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Im have discovered that there is no "esence" or "swprd".
For some mysterious reason, the developers have decided to insert the quests, and then leave them halfway without the possibility of being completed.
What a retarded idea ... Wasn't it smarter not to enter quests and just finish the "demo" without leaving people wandering like morons in an empty map?
I totally agree with you bro! I feel that a lot of elements in this game are missing and the developers should have arranged the quest in a way that they had check off points if I'm making sense...From what I"ve played of this game so-far I consider that I'm done with it...One last point is the conversation with Bo is not implemented after the Stargazer event. I feel that the developers should have made this game straightforward to the main characters then, later on, add extra quests and events.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Bro this quest or event did not work for me either...I feel that a lot of elements are missing in this game, I've played as much as I could so far, and for now, I'm waiting on the developers to finish get it together.

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
Away for a while. Dug Blender and Unity. And stuff. Still a lot to comprehend. I learn quickly, just let me know how to contribute. FOC.

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Ok if someone waited until the patch to come up, please open your heart and post the download link here please ;_;

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes