Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
just noticed it mentions selfsucking in the patch notes, since when was this a thing???
Apparently it's something new. It works, but it makes your characters dick look like a long skinny dick no matter how you made it look before lol.

sm1313p

Dec 29, 2020
Hey I used the CBT Console code to make an orc taller past its normal limits but his feet are protruding through the ground as a result, is there a console command that will position an orc UP 1 or 2 meters to compensate for that?

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
after a while of not playing i came back and noticed the newest game version runs much worse now. Already tried lowering the settings and different API's with no luck ( seems like dx11 is the only one that works) , anyone got any tips?

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
after a while of not playing i came back and noticed the newest game version runs much worse now. Already tried lowering the settings and different API's with no luck ( seems like dx11 is the only one that works) , anyone got any tips?
He inflates the game with crap and unnecessary code piling it up more and more, (Yanderedev be like XD )

So don't get your hopes up for something better.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
And that this last update "supposed" fixed the lag.

I doubt I gonna play it again for months or years till that is fix. Last time I play on my laptop it almost destroy it for overheat it

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
"why does this run so bad"
well why are you trying to play on a wooden soviet laptop powered by potatoes with windows xp on it

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Modern one and runs as shit.

Sorry we cannot buy one better oh you mighty millionaire
"True" 3D games require a lot of dedicated works on optimisation, I don't think many indie devs (if any) hv the ability / resources to do the work.
The result is most of 3D games on this site are very heavy on machine taxing, and full of bugs.

That's why I steer away from them, even if I hv a good PC, I don't want to give it extra and unessasry workload that might fry it / reduce it's lifespan.
And these games tend to be lacking / not good in the first place so you're not missing much.

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
JFC the game hasn't been updated in months again...I really can't imagine paying for this when there's barely any communication from the Dev.

Reactions: UncleDolan

SwoleDrago

Jul 19, 2019
0.50.X is out.

This version is primarily focused on enabling combat on non playable characters by implementing AI protocols and endurance mechanics, enabling them to face against eachother in sword fighting. The intention is to use the mechanic in key encounters, such as a pending one with Mister "Lurks in the Dark".

It's currently pretty basic and non mandatory. The extended combat mode adds dodge, block/parry and kick next to the standard moveset, all available via custom keymaps and only useable while equipping a sword and enabling combat and thus avoiding disruption of normal gameplay.

Remember that combos and parry are possible by carefully timing your swings and blocks against an enemy (watch your stamina!). In order to demo this, head over to the Frozen lake and approach a flaming sword, which will trigger a small tutorial and practice session.

Buffs now have to be earned by exploring the Outback before using them on lua scripts and scrolls, and will appear on scenes as shining wells which can be spotted from a fair distance (specially at night). The idea is to extend it similarly to console commands, further gamefying these elements and turning them into exploration and completion incentives.

Some changes to the Outback are going to be visible on this run of versions, but for now nothing too big. The moon aubergines have not disappeared, they are simply somewhere else now ;)

Known issues:

Items cannot be equiped-unequipped online and will appear to flash for a brief time whenever someone tries to use them.

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
JFC the game hasn't been updated in months again...I really can't imagine paying for this when there's barely any communication from the Dev.
i mean, i've said it before but the dev doesn't charge monthly like a lot of other games that end up dying, but on a per-demo basis, so yeah, there's really irregular updates but you're only paying like. 2-3 times a year for it lol

jadeOrchid

Feb 16, 2020
The whole mana and meios system and the 'earn buffs to use them' thing looks kinda backwards to me. I mean, isnt it supposed to be an orc powerfantasy where you pull some insane shit off? Not a fcking sims3 or whatever

Reactions: NMGNT

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
The whole mana and meios system and the 'earn buffs to use them' thing looks kinda backwards to me. I mean, isnt it supposed to be an orc powerfantasy where you pull some insane shit off? Not a fcking sims3 or whatever
This is probaby to avoid exploding processors and GPUs fom non-high-level PCs, this is also necessary to not overload online servers

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes