Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Sal59

May 29, 2017
If anyone is interested in changelog, you can find it here: (official wiki)

Reactions: NMGNT

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
His focus on Multiplayer is what in the end will kill this project.
The target audience is not even into Multiplayer, like who the f other than groomers and underage do you find in sex game Multiplayer modes anyway? It's the biggest red flag to add in an adult game.

The fact that adding about 7 lines of dialog and NPC repositioning is considered an update is so lame.
I call it now:
The story will never be completed.
The game will remain incomplete.

Rodney Richmond

May 30, 2018
Hi all,
I love this game, even I can't play latest versions because I´m on a mac 10.12. and I have my reasons for keep this version on my computer. So I am playing Bonfire 04.72 having much fun but can't go further :( because in Patreon page is just the last version downloable
Not sure if someone could help me with a higher Bonfire version for mac (suitable with my system) but asking is for free :)
Thank you very much in advance!.
Wishing you all a very happy new year.

There is a link for the newest version for Mac.
Hog actually posts updates for free, you can always get one in the 'About' section on his Patreon ( ) :)

Marrio11

Aug 1, 2023

There is a link for the newest version for Mac.
Hog actually posts updates for free, you can always get one in the 'About' section on his Patreon ( ) :)
Thanks for the info, but it seems you did'nt understood what I am trying to explain. But thanks once more for trying

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
His focus on Multiplayer is what in the end will kill this project.
The target audience is not even into Multiplayer, like who the f other than groomers and underage do you find in sex game Multiplayer modes anyway? It's the biggest red flag to add in an adult game.

The fact that adding about 7 lines of dialog and NPC repositioning is considered an update is so lame.
I call it now:
The story will never be completed.
The game will remain incomplete.
Multiplayer isn't even that fun in the game. He has a good story going, his focus is just off and he's trying to satisfy the people who play online. IMO though, online is basically a hookup simulator cause all you can really do is fuck other PCs.

Jul 31, 2018
Mana is now capped at 500. Permabuffs used to require ~1200. Fuck that noise.

0.66.2 links: , ,

If someone decides to play through the new story, could you please tell me whether the mana limit goes away after?

Last edited:
Reactions: rggtuh and NMGNT

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
Mana is now capped at 500. Permabuffs used to require ~1200. Fuck that noise.

0.66.2 links: Windows, Linux, MacOS

If someone decides to play through the new story, could you please tell me whether the mana limit goes away after?
I'd play it, but my computer can't seem to handle the game anymore. I really hope the mana doesn't stay capped cause that would break a lot of my characters.

Drol Wahods

Nov 13, 2018
Anyone try to continue the storyline at Kult? I’m looking for some guidance on how to proceed with the game.
I have found a weird prop from the bathhouse, 20 mushrooms, and the sword, but I still can’t continue the storyline. Is there something I’m missing or doing wrong?
Thank you for your time and your help.

Reactions: NMGNT

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
did an entire year fucking pass and all the updates the game has for it is a fetch quest and a protocombat that isn't used in game?
Pro-tip : never check the game discord. The admin is some weird german beanpole guy that uses nazi leather gear, has an hypnosis/hormone growth fetish and is generally one of those twinks you read about in obituaries and think "yeah saw that coming. anyway where's my coffee"
And the rest of the community is... interesting, if you research schizophrenia I guess

• Hey there
Reactions: Hirvadhor

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
Is this thread dead? Nobodies posted in months lol
While that may be true the game does get an update every 2 months or so. Try going here: for the changelog. He always posts the latest version at his patreon, click the 'show more' button to find the download link.

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Bonfire [0.68.1]

Time to remove the christmas decor. This version features:

• Players can now pick up and plant Ka's totem in the Outback, in order to trigger a reunion with him and have another chance at beating him and to get the buffperma and buffclearall commands.
  • The first encounter with Ka will now grant buffperma and buffclearall if the player manages to beat him without getting any damage. Doing so will grant the player with two new feathered items. His encounter now also has a couple more animation sequences and bits of lore.
  • Added leather arm bracers, now replacing the problematic apron pickup until that one is properly implemented.
  • Options menu now has a system entry, which lets you access the metadata folder and clear your game settings, incase they become bogus.
  • Character and dialogue editors now allow you to see the whole conversation as a more familiar speechbubble chat thread, incase the nested tree view gets a little too busy.
  • Removed a very annoying downslope jump glitch that would make platforming challenges difficult.
  • Alleviated (I hope) some lag issues that would only show up while pressing any of the movement buttons.
Patch 0.68.1
  • All animations refactored in order to remove their shapekey/blendshape animation data from meshes and have them stored in much more compact and manageable nodes. This also reduced their redundant processing each frame.
  • Most shaders have been recompiled in preparation for full Vulkan and Metal support on Mac and Linux platforms. OpenGL Core is still being used for the time being, however.
  • Fixed even more UI scaling issues on some elements that still appeared outside the screen or smaller than intended on horrendously large resolutions.
  • Added options to disable screen space reflections and ambient occlusion.
  • Disabled forced vsync.
  • Fixed issue regarding feathered item duplicates after beating Ka.
  • Standing near genie drones or similarly charmed characters (currently a secret!) will allow you to reach max height cap.
  • Brought back a short cutscene that was lost right after fusing with Celik.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes