BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Im a bit confused is this game going to be a Kinect novel or the tag will be removed as the updates comes out because in the developer notes he talks about choices ? But I see the Kinect novel tag :unsure:
It will be a VN with dialogue choices with future updates! Currently the prologue only offers the option to name the MC, so the tag was changed to reflect that.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Dash-

Feb 1, 2023
Maybe the game which I'm the most impatient to discover next updates and the direction of the stories.
Keep going I wish the best for the devs !

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
From Patreon public post!

February 05: Weekly Update

Hello all,

For this week’s update I will provide a couple of things. I am working through the Storyboard, Script, and Scenes, and things are going smoothly. To date, there are currently 103 rendered video clips (~183mb before I optimize it!), and I am expecting about 200 – 250 total for the next update (not including still frames and images).

For the lewd scenes, there will be about 7 – 8 new characters, who you can see in the menu splash screen (Military Girls!) I would like each girl to have 2 – 3 lewd scenes (i.e. handjob, blowjob, paizuri, and penetration!) to a total of ~21 lewd clips for this update.

As we get closer to the release date, I will provide character background, personality, and measurement info for the upcoming girls!

Main Story:

For an idea on where the plot is heading, we can take a look back at the prologue. We left off with our MC stuck in the middle of mysterious and magical events entirely out of his control and understanding. In a sudden turn of events, he finds possession and erotic behaviour at his doorstep, and runs from his home, only to find even more trouble!

After a ritual gone awry, our MC is swept away by a mysterious figure and the world seems to end as we know it… or did it?

Chapter 1 takes place 5 years after the cataclysm, and our MC finds himself trapped within a complex where strange experiments are happening… they… they’re collecting his sperm?!

His surprise awakening changes everything, and now he must negotiate his way through his captors, the alleged last remnants of humanity: Earth Force!

Will our MC survive this encounter, or will he be milked to death?!

Next time on Dragon Bal – Er, Boobageddon!

============================

There has been some interest about the cryptic runes used by some characters in the prologue, so here is a translation for a couple of them!

Sybella is a necromancer, and often petitions dark entities to assist her magical endeavours. In this instance, she condemns an old bastard to a dark eternity with the following incantation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A wicked spell for a wicked man.

Cybil can be just as ruthless as Sybella when the time calls, and often petitions other entities for her incantations as well. Here she unleashes on some delinquents with a fiery end:

I don’t think they’ll be drugging or blackmailing anyone ever again!

Lastly, we have the tongue of ancient and mysterious beings. Their very word sound magical, and penetrate thought and soul.

A mysterious woman appears and takes control of Elizabeth, her first words to the MC an ill omen of things to come? :

She seems to be searching for something… or someone?

Maybe it is connected to the ritual that Lysa is conducting… her words are ancient and might be tied to the appearance of this mysterious women… is it an unintentional side effect? :

If this is something that people are keen on seeing more of, I will provide more translations with each update!

Hope everyone had an excellent week!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Update for the week!

Almost a month since the release of the prologue!

Thanks again to everyone who has checked out the game so far, and a super huge thank you to those who are supporting the development!

In terms of where development is, we are nearing in to Month 1 since release of the prologue. My ideal release schedule is 3 - 4 Months per chapter/update, which I have provided a little more detail into the steps involved here:

We are still in the Storyboard, Script, and Scene portion of development, and I am expecting to have a majority of what is needed in terms of assets and scenes finished within the next 2 weeks to move onto the Coding / Testing part of things.

Without giving too much away, the focus of renders for the upcoming weeks will be lewd scenes, so there will be a lot of emphasis on getting the right angles, jiggle, bounce, and movement to accompany some spicy content.

Ultimately, the goal is to have each release approximately the same length / volume of content as the prologue with the same level of quality or greater for the game!

Until then!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Update for the week!

Another week gone by! We are officially past the one month release mark!

In my previous post I had mentioned a rough estimate for animated renders, and... I think I might have undershot that guess!

So far in the done pile, we are looking at roughly 227(ish) animated renders, with more than likely 100+ more to go. The video card has been put to work these past weeks!

I am still wrapping up the Storyboard, Script, Scene potion of things, and I am hoping to have a majority of it complete by next update. That will get me into the Coding portion of things so I can finally begin implementing scenes and getting the VN rolling.

As things are moving on, I will begin showing new cast members - so for this week I would like to introduce Dr. Naomi Mizuki!

Until next week!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Update for the week!

Another week gone by! We are officially past the one month release mark!

In my previous post I had mentioned a rough estimate for animated renders, and... I think I might have undershot that guess!

So far in the done pile, we are looking at roughly 227(ish) animated renders, with more than likely 100+ more to go. The video card has been put to work these past weeks!

I am still wrapping up the Storyboard, Script, Scene potion of things, and I am hoping to have a majority of it complete by next update. That will get me into the Coding portion of things so I can finally begin implementing scenes and getting the VN rolling.

As things are moving on, I will begin showing new cast members - so for this week I would like to introduce Dr. Naomi Mizuki!

Until next week!
Nice! If the text in the image is going to appear in the game, then "seldomly" should be "occasionally" and "pervet" should be "pervert".

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Nice! If the text in the image is going to appear in the game, then "seldomly" should be "occasionally" and "pervet" should be "pervert".
Good catch! Thank you for pointing that out, little screwup on my end! I have updated the original attached with the proper grammar and typos fixed!

Reactions: stickypicky

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Update for the week:

Hello again, time for another update!

Nothing exciting going on for this week - more scene creation and rendering, and things are getting there! For what to expect in terms of lewd scenes, it will be a fairly large update (hence the longer release times).

We will be entering Chapter 1, where Earth Force is introduced, and each character will have a series of lewd scenes, should you choose them! My hope is for each update to be packed with a large amount of lewd scenes, and at a minimum one for each character that would appear and / or be featured in it.

With that, I think I am in a good enough spot to begin Coding while wrapping up any outstanding Scenes that need to be made. Storyboarding and Scripting are more or less in a good spot, and I will be tweaking those as I start getting it packaged into the code.

For next week, I would like to provide an infograph outlining the character focus for the next upcoming chapters/updates (with a small, spoiler free synopsis) so that everyone has an idea what characters will be the focus of when!

Thanks again all, and enjoy the week!

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
Update for the week:

Hello again, time for another update!

Nothing exciting going on for this week - more scene creation and rendering, and things are getting there! For what to expect in terms of lewd scenes, it will be a fairly large update (hence the longer release times).

We will be entering Chapter 1, where Earth Force is introduced, and each character will have a series of lewd scenes, should you choose them! My hope is for each update to be packed with a large amount of lewd scenes, and at a minimum one for each character that would appear and / or be featured in it.

With that, I think I am in a good enough spot to begin Coding while wrapping up any outstanding Scenes that need to be made. Storyboarding and Scripting are more or less in a good spot, and I will be tweaking those as I start getting it packaged into the code.

For next week, I would like to provide an infograph outlining the character focus for the next upcoming chapters/updates (with a small, spoiler free synopsis) so that everyone has an idea what characters will be the focus of when!

Thanks again all, and enjoy the week!
I wanna make a joke about large updates...

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Status Update for the week (from Patreon):

Hello all, time for another update!

For this week, I have gotten a little of the Coding portion done, but opted to dedicate a bit more time working on rendering the remaining Scenes and character interactions. To give an idea of what remains, here is a checklist of characters that have their scenes completed - keep in mind, an H-Scene does not mean just a single looped scene, but several from different view angles and so forth!:
  • Claire: H-Scenes Done
  • Jade: H-Scenes Done
  • Candice: H-Scenes Done
  • Naomi: H-Scenes Done
  • Marie: H-Scenes To be Finished
  • Bianca: H-Scenes to be Finished
  • Cheryl: H-Scenes to be Finished
I have spent quite a bit of time getting the poses correct, and each animation is rendered at 60fps with lighting/shadows, and effects. I hope everyone enjoys them when they do come out!

=====================================================

With that, I also have some questions about when characters will appear and so forth. I think it is only fair to supporters or people who are thinking about supporting to have an idea when a particular character will come out and / or be featured.

I have attached a very quick outline on what characters/headshots of the characters with primary focus for each chapter (I kept the names away for clutter reasons, but also so that I can gradually release their profile and B/W/H information!)

Some might notice that there will be a chapter between certain characters (i.e. Elizabeth and co.) and might be disappointed in the wait - I very much understand (I am eager to get started on Chapter 3 as well)!
That being said, the story as is currently planned has some other events that occur between now and then - but fear not, certain characters will have a more frequent and recurring role in the story as it progresses.

I hope this doesn't sour anyone's excitement for the game, but I feel it is more important to clarify and be up front so everyone has an idea of if/when they want to support the project!

Chapter 3 will be worth the buildup, and with less planned characters, even more focus can be put on the most important parts of the update (wink wink).

Thanks again everyone, and have a wonderful week!

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes