johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The game looks very promising, definitely one of the most interesting new games on here. I noticed that "virgin" wasn't listed in future tags, so I'm curious as to whether or not you plan for Jessica and Natalia to be virgins.

Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
The game looks very promising, definitely one of the most interesting new games on here. I noticed that "virgin" wasn't listed in future tags, so I'm curious as to whether or not you plan for Jessica and Natalia to be virgins.
Definitely an oversite on my end, but it is a tag that will be in this as well!

Reactions: johnmnf692

novaland

Aug 16, 2019
The Character's in this game, even though it being version 0.1 are probably some of the most interesting and creative I seen (loving Cybil and Sybella, insane, ruthless, badass and funny as fuck :ROFLMAO:). I'm not really into overly sized/gigantic tit's, but because of how the Dev, is going about design and graphics, the whole game looks good even the gigantic tit's. The music added gives a great atmosphere top-notch and not annoying, like some game's can me with badly chosen background music. So yeah from what I have play of 0.1, I really am looking forward to future updates! Also by the looks of it there is a lot more character's going to be introduced, so from what I 've seen so far, that alone makes this a favorite of mine at the moment.

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
From Public Patreon:

March 12: Weekly Update
Hello all, time for the weekly update!

Last week I was wrapping up some Scenes for the push to get Coding ready. As we stand, here is what is left:
  • Claire: H-Scenes Done
  • Jade: H-Scenes Done
  • Candice: H-Scenes Done
  • Naomi: H-Scenes Done
  • Marie: H-Scenes Done
  • Cheryl: H-Scenes Done
  • Bianca: H-Scenes to be Finished
Last bit is almost there! To give an idea of the breadth of this update, check out the file / asset outline. This will be as hefty of an update as the girls inside it! Things like file size and optimization are in the works, so I am hoping to cut the estimated size by 25% - 40% without compromising the quality of the renders either.
I prefer larger updates for games like these, so I opted to choose a 3 - 4 month release cycle. I am definitely open to feedback on this, as the alternative is smaller updates and shorter release times. Personally, with my current schedule the longer cycle works best for me, as I work full time and spend at least 20 hours a week doing Dev. work on this as well.

Until then, say hello to Pvt. Cheryl - ready to service and to be serviced!

See you all next week!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
From Public Patreon:

March 19: Weekly Update
Weekly update time!

All h-scenes are rendered and done, as well as enough backstory / exposition scenes to begin getting the meat and bones of the coding started.
  • Claire: H-Scenes Done
  • Jade: H-Scenes Done
  • Candice: H-Scenes Done
  • Naomi: H-Scenes Done
  • Marie: H-Scenes Done
  • Cheryl: H-Scenes Done
  • Bianca: H - Scenes Done
While I am working through this, I will be setting up things like character dialogue, some choice options (one of the frequent comments was the prologue is more like a kinetic novel rather than a visual novel given the lack of choice).

Other things will include a new menu video with some updates, and once released, more previews of characters in planned upcoming updates.

Beyond that, things are business as usual and I am hoping to have a solid release with a load of content that people are satisfied with!

In terms of profiles, we have two more to go before the entire cast for this update has been introduced, so say hello to Pvt. Bianca!

Until next week!

Reactions: Czet

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
(from public patreon)
March 26: Weekly Update

Hello all!

For this week I have been deep in on the Coding side of things, specifically ensuring that a working gallery is in place for the upcoming update.

What this means:
Since I had to pop the hood and tinker around with some of the earlier coding, the current saves for the prologue are not going to translate to the upcoming update. I know it sucks when that happens, but I am working on future-proofing as many things as best I can so that this won't occur deep into development so now is realistically the best time to sort these sort of things out!

With the functioning gallery, I have updated the UI a little bit to reflect that, and also included character bios and size stats within game as well (thanks to some suggestions online!).

Attached are the semi-final look of the gallery. One thing you might notice are little locked circles below the profile portrait. Once I have all the substance of the update complete, I will add in some small polishing touches like showing alternate costume poses in those little circles (sort of like in other VNs where you can see clothed, underwear, swimwear, and nude etc.) just as a nice little extra to the game.

In terms of release date, I am pushing for end of April - mid May so that I am able to get Chapter 3 on time for Christmas (a holiday special with Elizabeth and Cybil would be quite nice!)
With that, here is the second last character of the update - Lt. Smash. I'm sure you'll like her more than she likes you!

Have a great week!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Weekly update (public patreon):

April 02: Weekly Update
Hello all!

Last week I was working on the gallery for the Coding portion of things - I have it more or less done and set up so it will be quick to setup future scenes and later chapter content. The last bits to be done are updating some of the icons, and making sure all the hotspots are aligned and nice looking.

I have also finished setting the groundwork for picking and choosing girls and scenes you might way. So an example would be going through some exposition, introduction to characters, and then being able to pick the ones you want to see scenes for instead of having to go through everyone / seeing a character you may not want to see.
The goal for today and the rest of the week is getting the Scenes setup in the code, and once that is done start optimizing the file sizes. If things go quickly, that will give me about 3 - 4 weeks to get all the Dialogue sorted out, and from there adding in the necessary polish of sound effects, music, and things that will make the game pop. We are on track for a late April / Early May release!

And lastly, we have the final member of Earth Force - the General! Is she as villainous as she seems? We'll see when the next Chapter is released!

Until next time!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
From public patreon:

April 09: Weekly Update
Happy Easter one and all!

For this week I spent a majority of the time optimizing video files, and laying out the Coding for the scenes. Overall it has been a very good success, with filesizes being reduced by 1/3 (~66%) of their original size (i.e. 3mb clips are now sub 1mb). What this means is currently, with a total of over 700 animated loops and images, the current size for this update is roughly 500mb, with little to virtually no drop in quality. Combined with the prologue, the next update will be less than 2gb in size (est. final will be ~1.7gb or so for next update).

For the next upcoming weeks, it will be importing/tweaking Dialogue - and lots of it. With the current calendar schedule, I am looking to get early supporter copies out by end of April / First week of May, with a public release a week after that. I will push for earlier, as there is still a fair bit of time between now and then but there is also a a fair bit of quality of life necessities (inserting the appropriate sounds, music loops, UI and Gallery aesthetic - and so forth).

Thanks again for the support everyone, and I am eager to get this sent out to everyone's hands!

Until next week! (the girls will make sure to entertain you!)

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
From Public Patreon (Sorry for delay!):

A late weekly update, but here it is regardless!

Things are still moving forward (despite a busier than usual week for me), but here is an outline of things done, to be done, and moving ahead!

- In between dialogue and getting Code part of things done, I have also been finishing up the last outstanding Scenes for the climax of Chapter 1 that will lead into Chapter 2.

- With 7 new characters (Earth Force represent), I want to create a balance of getting to know the characters, banter, and personality development. Some people don't like expository dialogue and scenes, while others find that the main appeal (which is absolutely fine for both!). There will be a lot of h-scenes in the game, but from a visual novel perspective there sort of needs to be a.. story of sorts? Otherwise I would just be making sex scenes with no context, and that's not my current goal for this project!

- With that, I am pushing for an April 30 Early release for supporters in the Outer Demon tier and above; specifically, it falls within my normal posting schedule so it would be nice to have it like that still!

- Following that would be a May 3rd Early release for Earth Force tiers and above, with a final public release on May 6th (Saturday)

BEFORE ANYTHING!

This is a Soft Deadline and has no guarantee to meet it 100%.

I will be working as hard as I can to make it within that period, but it stands to repeat: this is a soft deadline!

As usual I will keep everyone posted on the general progress and where we are at, but I would like to get it wrapped up in ~2 weeks so that everyone can enjoy the game after a fairly long wait!

See you next week!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
From Public Patreon:

Hello everyone - another week gone by!

As with my last update, we are getting close to the early access release. I am still gunning for an April 30th early access drop, so we shall see where we end up with that timeline.

For now the goal is Dialogue and organizing as much of it as I can. Some small quality of life changes have been done per feedback on the Prologue release, which you might already see in the screencap (text-box for dialogue contrast), as well as some small touchups on the gallery viewer and so forth.

My aim is to get a majority, if not all the Dialogue portions finished by Wednesday / Thursday for this upcoming week, which will give me a few days to add in things such as sound effects, music, and troubleshooting any bugs that might pop up (which I am hoping are few).

Things are moving along, and I would like to get it finished sooner than later - But!

I will delay if it means better for everyone rather than a rushed job (delay being a week / next update round rather than a month or anything super long like that).

I hope to have good news for next week, so until then everyone!

Stanky

Jan 15, 2018
From Public Patreon:

Hello everyone - another week gone by!

As with my last update, we are getting close to the early access release. I am still gunning for an April 30th early access drop, so we shall see where we end up with that timeline.

For now the goal is Dialogue and organizing as much of it as I can. Some small quality of life changes have been done per feedback on the Prologue release, which you might already see in the screencap (text-box for dialogue contrast), as well as some small touchups on the gallery viewer and so forth.

My aim is to get a majority, if not all the Dialogue portions finished by Wednesday / Thursday for this upcoming week, which will give me a few days to add in things such as sound effects, music, and troubleshooting any bugs that might pop up (which I am hoping are few).

Things are moving along, and I would like to get it finished sooner than later - But!

I will delay if it means better for everyone rather than a rushed job (delay being a week / next update round rather than a month or anything super long like that).

I hope to have good news for next week, so until then everyone!
Thanks for the update

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Public Patreon:

April 30: Weekly Update
The dreaded comment Patrons hate reading - supporter release will be aiming for next week. I have been working tirelessly (rather very tired and with little sleep!) over the weekend, and a release for early tiers at this point would be unrefined, unpolished, and incomplete - these are things I absolutely do not want supporters and patrons to receive. With what I have left, I can say for certainty (no soft deadlines) that there will be a release before next Sunday (May 7th) for early release supporters.

I am disappointed to not have it in your hands at this time, but the overall schedule falls with my original estimate of Mid-May (so approximately the 14th). I will aim for earlier as the list of things to complete is shrinking as I continue to work on the project.

For reference, here is the to-do list before send-off:

H-scene dialogue:
(Cheryl) - DONE
(Bianca) - DONE
(Marie) - DONE
(Naomi) - DONE
(Smash)
(Jade)
(Claire)
chapter climax dialogue
music selection / placement
sound effect placement
replay gallery thumbnails - DONE
compile
upload to mega/filesharing

The list is moving along nicely, and with a couple more days time I will be able to finish the necessities and have copies sent out.

Thanks again for the support and patience everyone - but it will be out soon, and I very much hope everyone enjoys it!

(To break tradition - if Chapter 1 is completed before the usual Sunday update post, I will drop an announcement the day of)

Cheers!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
From Public Patreon:

May 07: Weekly Update

Early release is out for Demon, Love, and Saints+ tier supporters! In three days (May Weds 10) I will be releasing access to Witches' Coven tier, and finally public release (Friday May 12). I hope there will be minimal bugs or fixes to quash between now and then, but I am pretty stoked to have this out in everyone's hands.

For comments and feedback, please check out the public discord:

I'll be keeping an eye on things, but after 4 months of work I am a bit pooped! I will begin working on Chapter 2 in the next upcoming days - but in the meantime I hope everyone enjoys this chapter, the story, the characters, and whatever else you may choose!

Until then!

Stanky

Jan 15, 2018
From Public Patreon:

May 07: Weekly Update

Early release is out for Demon, Love, and Saints+ tier supporters! In three days (May Weds 10) I will be releasing access to Witches' Coven tier, and finally public release (Friday May 12). I hope there will be minimal bugs or fixes to quash between now and then, but I am pretty stoked to have this out in everyone's hands.

For comments and feedback, please check out the public discord:

I'll be keeping an eye on things, but after 4 months of work I am a bit pooped! I will begin working on Chapter 2 in the next upcoming days - but in the meantime I hope everyone enjoys this chapter, the story, the characters, and whatever else you may choose!

Until then!
Yessss, cant wait to play it

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes