BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Not sure if this is a known issue, and it's a very minor thing regardless, but there's an image that isn't displaying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it helps to know, I'm playing on what was an older version using the new content patch + reinstalled incest patch, it seems like the image files are missing from the internal folder itself
Thanks for pointing this out! This should be an easy fix - in that I am likely a dummy and did not include those files in the Natalia only download. I will add the files here in the thread with instruction where to put it when I am able to later today!

Reactions: icollectsouls

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Not sure if this is a known issue, and it's a very minor thing regardless, but there's an image that isn't displaying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it helps to know, I'm playing on what was an older version using the new content patch + reinstalled incest patch, it seems like the image files are missing from the internal folder itself
See attached images and save them into the following directory:

\game\images\chapter_3\ch3_recap

That will add the missing images and it should be glorious tits from there!

Reactions: icollectsouls

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Wicked update with Natalie. Not gonna lie though I was really disappointed when we didn't do anything with that position Natalie was in when we walked in to the room. What a waste, such a good position for a pounding. The crawling fuck to the bathroom kinda made up for it though.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Wicked update with Natalie. Not gonna lie though I was really disappointed when we didn't do anything with that position Natalie was in when we walked in to the room. What a waste, such a good position for a pounding. The crawling fuck to the bathroom kinda made up for it though.
I am waiting to unleash the power of the mating press once some more things are established :devilish:!

Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Satan's next scene, riding but also kissing MC, slamming down on him at >1.25x (maybe 1.5x or for comedic reasons 2x) the speed of before. :PogChamp:

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes