Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
Y
ou are Jesse McCree, a retired young detective who has earned enough money to rest. After a little consultation with your realtor, Ana Amari, you rent a large spacious mansion with a servant outside the city. Of course, it is unlikely that you will be able to relax well, because work again makes itself felt: what secrets does the mistress of the house hide? Who is stealing your maids' underwear? Why does your chef seem to want to poison you? And, most importantly, will you be able to win over the inhabitants of the mansion?

Thread Updated: 2020-08-07
Release Date: 2020-02-14
Developer: Honey Soul Games -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Thanks Maleficent for sharing the game

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Another promesing game instantly abandoned because it didnt make the same money as Something Unlimited in its first release. I dont want to sound like an asshole, but some game developers really should wait a couple of releases before judging their proyects as ''failures'', version 0.1 rarely makes more than 4 o 5 patreons. Reminds me of Messiah supreme.

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Abandoned already? Feel ive had cumstains longer then this. Shame looked like a decent game. Guess when theres a fair bit of competition it can ruin your motivation to continue.

Reactions: Master Alaric

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
>demo
>abandoned on first release
well ain't that the best start i've seen in a while. Better than extending it forever for easy patreon cash i guess.

Reactions: Master Alaric

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Another promesing game instantly abandoned because it didnt make the same money as Something Unlimited in its first release. I dont want to sound like an asshole, but some game developers really should wait a couple of releases before judging their proyects as ''failures'', version 0.1 rarely makes more than 4 o 5 patreons. Reminds me of Messiah supreme.
I think some devs are expecting too much out of their first project.

I understand that they don't wanna work for free, but it is expected to make very little money at first because very few people know them or their game. If they weren't prepared to make their way through this, then they shouldn't even start.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Sad tho, feels pretty good to sweep through that little demo, art is cool, writing is clearly decent, i guess we all found wayyyy worse than that.

Reactions: zeraligator

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
the art is really good. could have been a hit in here but too bad he didnt know about this site. not even one person interested in the game would make anyone quit tbh.